NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

22 minutes ago, nir said:

Still have faith but had to hedge my bets. Dropped him in 1 league for jarret Allen but still holding him in another.

Hedge your bets?  Well yeah I would too if someone like Jarrett Allen were somehow just sitting there in free agency. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

sorry y’all but i had to drop for a streamer spot with lowry, ayton, and bagley all out for an extended period on my team. 

hope he gets back to his early season glory, but i wasn’t feelin so sure about it so i had to move on.

good luck. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

anyone starting him tonight? do you think he will get more minutes tonight than he has lately in the low 20s?

He seems to play more minutes when Winslow actually DOES play? Is it a coincidence that he has been playing less when Winslow has been out, or is it that Nunn has been playing badly, while Dragic has been playing well which caused Nunn to get low minutes. Just trying to figure out when Nunn gets minutes in the 20s vs. 30s to see when to start or sit him...

1 minute ago, magic32 said:

anyone starting him tonight? do you think he will get more minutes tonight than he has lately in the low 20s?

He seems to play more minutes when Winslow actually DOES play? Is it a coincidence that he has been playing less when Winslow has been out, or is it that Nunn has been playing badly, while Dragic has been playing well which caused Nunn to get low minutes. Just trying to figure out when Nunn gets minutes in the 20s vs. 30s to see when to start or sit him...

Maybe they're showcasing Dragic to trade him away.

4 minutes ago, YouSnoozeYouLose said:

Maybe they're showcasing Dragic to trade him away.

no. They are not even starting him, even with Winslow out.  Dragic doesn't need showcasing. Everyone in the league knows what he can do. 

Edited by magic32
23 minutes ago, magic32 said:

no. They are not even starting him, even with Winslow out.  Dragic doesn't need showcasing. Everyone in the league knows what he can do. 

Maybe. But I don't agree with your reasoning. They don't have to showcase him by starting him and it's not true that everyone in the league knows what they're getting from him. You never know what's left in the tank for older players.

No one here knows why he's playing 28 mins a game. Maybe he's winning games for them or maybe they want him to have higher trade value.

15 minutes ago, vyun said:

Vetoed for good reason...how did any "pro"leaguer accept that trash?

yea I'm surprised he accepted it. Just one lol, he accepted my Paschall for JJJ too and Yahoo allowed it. He also dropped covington for rondo this morning.

Herro out today. One last chance to get trade value for Nunn

Edited by blabety
16 minutes ago, blabety said:

yea I'm surprised he accepted it. Just one lol, he accepted my Paschall for JJJ too and Yahoo allowed it. He also dropped covington for rondo this morning.

Herro out today. One last chance to get trade value for Nunn

Last chance? Everyone just writing this kid off is hilarious. 

Edited by MilesBridgesBetterThanZion
7 minutes ago, IT2 said:

Too be fair, Goran has been incredibly hot during these cold Nunn stretches. I still think its worth waiting a few games before making the drop 

he’s playing pretty decent today, I don’t get why he keeps trying to hook shot over guys much bigger, as long as he plays within himself he’s fine but lately he’s forcing the issue a bit.