Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

Is he a must-own in 10-team leagues?

Doubt it.  Also depends on your league too.  As a rookie with Herro right behind him and also playing sporadically well, he's likely to continue fluctuating and has that Hero Risk behind him.  Also could hit the rookie wall.  Good thing is he plays hard on defense, even if he makes mistakes.  He plays hard period.  Which is why Butler loves him, and why he will continue to play.  He's also getting the most shots on the team, which is weird for a rook, much less an undrafted rookie.  That could change, but Butler isn't your typical superstar.  He also knows that if the team can sustain for 3 quarters with less effort from him, he can take over the 4th much easier. 

• Like 2

Josh Lloyd for a while was preaching that Nunn was falling into obscurity and drop territory while Huerter is more of a season-long hold, but Nunn has really picked it back up lately and I'm glad I stuck with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he remains a better option than Huerter.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, s-kayos said:

Josh Lloyd for a while was preaching that Nunn was falling into obscurity and drop territory while Huerter is more of a season-long hold, but Nunn has really picked it back up lately and I'm glad I stuck with him. I wouldn't be surprised if he remains a better option than Huerter.

He does these things all the time. Huerter has been bad this year and because of some upside he is talking him up while Nunn that is already producing has always the label "sell high" for 2 months now. Seriously 2 months sell high! I don't think Josh is doing very well in his leagues.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

He does these things all the time. Huerter has been bad this year and because of some upside he is talking him up while Nunn that is already producing has always the label "sell high" for 2 months now. Seriously 2 months sell high! I don't think Josh is doing very well in his leagues.

He keeps saying to sell because of Dragic and Winslow, but neither have shown they can stay healthy so he remains must own until that changes. I definitely dont agree with a lot Josh says, but it's nice to have an opinion other than your own sometimes. 

1 hour ago, s-kayos said:

I actually traded Huerter for Nunn early in the season (roto dynasty).  I did it at the time because of Nunn's athleticism and ability to get to the rim / overall scorer / long term upside is higher than Huerter, and he still gets tons of 3's and enough other stats where there's not much discrepancy between Huerter and Nunn, other than Huerter getting slightly more assists...Needless to say I've been super happy about it!  

Just now, CoachK said:

He keeps saying to sell because of Dragic and Winslow, but neither have shown they can stay healthy so he remains must own until that changes. I definitely dont agree with a lot Josh says, but it's nice to have an opinion other than your own sometimes. 

The problem is he is extremely biased. I bet he still believes in Cameron Payne while he thinks Will Barton is ****. His site is amazing, but I wouldn't pay much attention to what he says.

It just seems Nunn is kinda invincible, bounced back from his dip with Butler's return.  Part of it is luck with other injuries, but Dragic was healthy for a bit of it.  Justise Winslow is the other guy.  I'm wondering if he will get traded (Winslow).  Injured right now but should come back before the trade deadline.  He's a decent player, but I don't think is a guy teams really target due to his low pct shooting.  So if he stays on the team and he comes back, should overlap with some of Nunn's opportunities. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, doomz said:

Funny how all the initial hype has died down while Nunn is actually getting better and better every game now.

Actually it's the other way around. He's been getting worse and worse every game. Dragic came back also, the Heat in general getting healthy... is killing his value. Winslow coming back will prolly tank it completely. We all know how much coach Spo loves that dude, and will play him Justise heavy minutes. Ive been dropped Kendrick.  

His rankings below in 9-cat

Season: 118

Last Month: 173

Last 2 weeks: 174

Last week: 201

Been fun boys, I should've dropped a week or two ago. But I was holding onto hope that he would play better , & lock down those minutes. 

• Like 1