Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

I think it's finally time to drop.

Steals have dried up. Efficiency is down. It has been a great ride. Might take another ride later down the track but I’m hopping off now too.

13 minutes ago, Pumbaa said:

two tough games. only Ade had better +- last night. 

strong hold in deeper leagues(14T +) imo. he is rookie, he will be up and down whole season. 

at least wait until trade deadline, who know whats gonna happen.

Doubt much of anything will happen to be honest. And Winslow coming back will further kill what little value Nunn has left. But deep leagues 12-16 teamers , agreed  he’s a lukewarm hold. 

7 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

People still holding onto him in 12 team leagues? 

I think the reality is that he doesn’t produce nearly as well when Dragic is on fire. He’s been a fine play most of the year, but it’s safe to move on, he still should have some ok name value to throw in a second or third player in a trade, but he can also be outright dropped.

About two weeks ago he had a really nice short hot stretch that showed what he’s capable of with big minutes and no dragic, but as long as dragic is healthy, nunn is going to be impacted.

hes getting off to some hot starts in these last few games with 8 to 10 quick points, he gets subbed around 4 min left in the first, and he comes back around the 3 30 - 4 mark in the 2nd, by the time he’s back he’s struggling to find his rhythm and dragic is already running the team.

I had to let go for ish smith in one league and Melton in another (just to give you some names to think about if you’re looking for a replacement - Napier would be another), if dragic goes down he becomes a must add because he’s definitely a solid bench guard to have for any fantasy roster. 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, MahsMills said:

It's been a great season Kendrick. Thanks for your services.

Waiver wire of the year for me. (I drafted Graham)

Just accepted a trade for Myles Turner - my league loves to abuse the veto power, hopefully it goes through.

Perfect , keep us updated on your 6 team family league. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Perfect , keep us updated on your 6 team family league. 

Haha it's a 20 man H2H.. the only reason we even have a voting system is cause of the dude I'm trading with now.. but I'm not complaining in this moment at all haha

8 vetoes currently. 12 to veto and trade will process at 3pm today. 😬

I need some prayers my way guys !

Edited by MahsMills
13 hours ago, flat_eric said:

Pretty dog of his father to veto his own son's trades with his sister.

Lol I've really been trying to convince all of them that 'Nunn will pick it back up' and 'Turner only plays well without Sabonis'

From these comments from you guys it looks like I'm doing quite well on this trade 😌

Edited by MahsMills
4 hours ago, MahsMills said:

Lol I've really been trying to convince all of them that 'Nunn will pick it back up' and 'Turner only plays well without Sabonis'

From these comments from you guys it looks like I'm doing quite well on this trade 😌

I'd say you're more likely playing with morons but okay. 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, MahsMills said:

Yup got vetoed.

New trade up. Nunn/PJ Washington for Turner/Redick

Sad to see my rookies go. 

Nunn has 20 tonight. This ain't getting vetoed lol

Dude please.. No offense, but this is like hearing fingernails on the chalkboard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

Dude please.. No offense, but this is like hearing fingernails on the chalkboard.

Noted !

Yeah it must be hard to hear - especially if you dropped him on January 4th ..

My bad guys

Edited by MahsMills
28 minutes ago, MahsMills said:

Noted !

Yeah it must be hard to hear - especially if you dropped him on January 4th ..

My bad guys

Nah im good. Just picked up Rudy Gay for today and got me 15 pts with 3 assists. Crazy I know! Gonna trade him for Trae Young. It definitely won't get vetoed! 

• Haha 1

I should have traded him for Myles Turner when I had to chance.  All I got was stinking Mike Conley!  I hope Nunn does continue to have a solid career though.  It's common for rookies to have a bit of burnout (rookie wall), especially with his hot start.  I like him.  He can be a solid starter (probably ceiling) or a bench dynamo in this league who actually plays defense. 

42 minutes ago, Nica4two said:

So, uhhhh, you guys back on the Nunn train or what?

Nahh , he's more of a 12-14 teamer kinda guy . With the Heat mostly healthy right now outside of Winslow .  Nunn has been trending down for a while, one blow up game doesn't change the fact. And Tyler Herro was out today , which boosted his day for sure .

Edited by RunCMC
  • Like 2