NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

34 minutes ago, Kriggly said:

Winslow is younger than Nunn.  Saying an undrafted 5 year college player who has never been great and is older than Winslow is more of a scorer than Winslow after Nunn has had one professional game where he scored less points than Winslow is starting to get a bit crazy.  We'll all agree to disagree and see where he stands in a month.  

True but somehting is happening here Spoelstra is in love with this kid you can see it in his interviews. They don't just hand out starting gigs. Something to prove, undrafted and at 24 years of age needs to make it happen now. Make or break, i'm betting on make. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

i don’t mind them 

The reason people are sticklers about keeping AC questions out of player threads is because they are completely subjective and contingent upon league size, scoring settings, roster settings, etc...  Not to mention team builds.  There are way too many variables for it to be universally applicable.  It's best to focus on the players outlook and statistical projections as opposed entertaining AC questions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

The reason people are sticklers about keeping AC questions out of player threads is because they are completely subjective and contingent upon league size, scoring settings, roster settings, etc...  Not to mention team builds.  There are way too many variables for it to be universally applicable.  It's best to focus on the players outlook and statistical projections as opposed entertaining AC questions.

i know why some don’t like it, but i personally like it as part of the discussion ..

if i don’t like it i just scroll past, but it doesn’t bother me.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

i know why some don’t like it, but i personally like it as part of the discussion ..

if i don’t like it i just scroll past, but it doesn’t bother me.

The issue is once you allow it, it starts getting flooded with people asking for help for their rosters instead of focusing on player outlooks (pros cons etc). 

reddit fantasy bball is suffering from this, every time a player discussion comes up 90 percent is flooded with should I pick up him and drop him, it’s too much.

• Like 1
Just now, Lifschitz said:

The issue is once you allow it, it starts getting flooded with people asking for help for their rosters instead of focusing on player outlooks (pros cons etc). 

reddit fantasy bball is suffering from this, every time a player discussion comes up 90 percent is flooded with should I pick up him and drop him, it’s too much.

yea but the answers typically help others gauge value 

like i said, i don’t mind it .. i’m of the opinion that the moderation on this forum was far too uptight in the past 

32 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

like i said, i don’t mind it .. i’m of the opinion that the moderation on this forum was far too uptight in the past 

Be careful or we won't be hearing from you again either lol 

48 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

Hahahahaha I remember when I first joined this forum in 2010. I was new to fantasy basketball and just joined a big money league with my friends so I was just like these new people posting AC questions on player outlook threads. Needless to say in a couple of months I was 1 warning point away from getting banned lmao. Its been almost 10 years since I have received another warning point.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Boogerloo said:

Who has more upside ros? NAW or Nunn?

giphy.gif

But real talk... I like Nunn better.  Starting role and minutes appear to be safer.

Edited by Trifecta
  • Haha 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook