Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

can i get some love for Enes Favors? came up with it back when they were both on utah

Enes by itself is already ripe for picking. Enes Envy can work on multiple levels. But I think Nunn has tons of potential.

If Chuck Hayes were still in the league (and if he was worthwhile to roster), you'd have NunnChucks

Bar Nunn works

If you have Kris Dunn rostered, you can do Nunn and Dunn...

11 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

can i get some love for Enes Favors? came up with it back when they were both on utah

nunn dmc wud be funny lol

Lol, Nun-DMC was my championship team name four seasons ago when I built around Boogie Cousins ...the gimmick was, my entire team wore nun's habits on the court.

Yes, we have an eccentric league ...

3 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

The perimeter defense can be better though. That goes for Herro too. Middleton is doing whatever he wants atm.

Erik spolstra said herro can improve on defense aka he sucks at defense which is why he wont be starting once butler comes back. He didnt say that about nunn because nunn is just average on defense

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

Watching the game. 

He's going to lead this team in usage rate whenever Butler happens to be sidelined. Complete control of the offense.

this game will be a bad gauge Milwaukee was the number one defensive team last year, and it’s the same roster minus brogdon

I'm watching the game too. It's impressive how at times it looks as if he can seemingly score at will. Defense is only okay, but at least the effort is there + steals. I was a little worried when Dragic heated up and they swapped out Nunn, but he's come back to life in the second and is responsible for this run they're on

Edited by hoop
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook