Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This years Michael Jordan

Heats scouting department truly deserves a boatload of strippers and coke and a big bonus lmao.   Every year they uncover these absolute hidden gems!

I really think so much of fantasy b-ball opinion is predicated on who guys miss out on in their leagues or who they dropped. There is a psychoanalysis aspect to it where our ego gets in the way and we

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Surely his usage should be solid even when Jimmy comes back? This dude legitimately seems like the best scorer on the team right with Jimmy out - maybe he can be the #2 option ROS

Look at the roster, that’s exactly what he will be. The Heat brass in Riley and spo clearly see this team lacks a secondary scorer, they saw how he lights it up whenever he’s on the court, hence the starting role.

I'm not too worried about usage as the other starters have holes in their game. Herro not great on D, Winslow reluctant shooter, Leonard not a play maker - can't dribble etc.

They weren't going to rely on a rookie to anchor the bench so sent dragic there.

I'm all in

Damn wish I could be home watching the game right now.

Boxscores looking superb...got some defensive stats sprinkled in so far I see....how’s our boy looking in real life, as far as potential fit with jimmy buckets

1 minute ago, IDatDude said:

Damn wish I could be home watching the game right now.

Boxscores looking superb...got some defensive stats sprinkled in so far I see....how’s our boy looking in real life, as far as potential fit with jimmy buckets

I think he's a good fit with Jimmy. He's not as good of a playmaker - which Jimmy is - and he seems to be a pretty good shooter from deep - which Jimmy isn't. So they complement each other pretty well and help compensate for the other's flaws.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Trench Mob said:

Proud of this effort. We have no business being in this game lol. Bucks are on another level. He kept us in it.

kelly olynyk being a tard doesn’t help lol 

hey let me just try to dribble in the back court like a point guard against Giannis when my PG is right next to me, I’ll just ignore him because I got a man bun 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Proud of this effort. We have no business being in this game lol. Bucks are on another level. He kept us in it.

I didnt think they would recover after 2nd quarter and tuned out LOL

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

haha, i think you have to give a lot of credit for the bench group too. They made a huge run with Dragic, Olynik when Nunn was on the bench.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, IT2 said:

I'm most impressed by the fact he has zero turnovers jesus

And shooting a clean 47%

To be able to get a guard off the WW that can help you in 3s/Assists/steals and not hurt efficiency will go a LONG way for any team build.

8 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

And shooting a clean 47%

To be able to get a guard off the WW that can help you in 3s/Assists/steals and not hurt efficiency will go a LONG way for any team build.

there’s only a handful of high fg guards, his stat lines are mimicking a Donovan Mitchell lite, that’s insane for a waiver wire pickup.

when I watch his highlights he picks his spots really well he doesn’t rush anything. I can see why spo said he plays like a vet.

• Like 1

Watching the game furthered cemented the fact for me that this dude is legit. And his role is fine. He would have closed the rest of the game if he didn’t foul out.

I am curious to see how he does with Butler. But he looks to have the green light and trust so I think he will be fine. Butler is a high usage player but he isn’t a chucker. I am not expecting 20 PPG obviously, but I think Nunn will remain involved.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, dfstout said:

One team can support multiple 20 pt scorers...and last I checked Nunn wasnt much of a conceder or a beta...kids gonna eat...Spoelstra  loves him... Butler cant stay on the floor... Nunn to worry about!

There's Nunn other on the waiver wire

• Haha 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook