NBC Sports Edge Forums

OG Anunoby 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dropped him for rondae....I think hes the one to own now. OG is back to just standing in the corner and does nothing, doesnt even get stocks or rebs anymore.

see you again in 2 weeks in this forum when RHJ is playing under 20 min  and OG is killing it

14 hours ago, Sfektz said:

Wtf is nurse doing now....why does OG never play in the 4th anymore....

As a raps fans, I tend to stay away from raps players besides consistent scorers like Lowry and Siakam because Nurse basically doesn't guarantee minutes to anyone and plays whoever is performing on a given night, irrespective of draft position or longterm franchise expectations. If a guy like Siakam hadn't made the leap to a being a consistent 20 ppg focal point, even he'd get the same treatment

In real life meritocracy is good coaching, but not so good for fantasy

• Thanks 2
Just now, Sfektz said:

Dropped him for rondae....I think hes the one to own now. OG is back to just standing in the corner and does nothing, doesnt even get stocks or rebs anymore.

Rookie mistake my friend. OG  and Siakam are Raptors building  blocks for the future. RHJ is journeyman that will be replaced. Don't forget that OG was poked in the eye, it takes time to recover mentally from such scary injury.

OG is superior defender to RHJ and Davis,  and that is what gives you playing time with Nurse.  OG is back and ready to play all the minutes he can handle

• Like 1
Just now, deathrazor said:

My reasoning was simple. Ibaka is on contract yr and gives better pts reb fg% ft% and blks. OG has more 3s and a little more stls so I guess depend on needs.

I'm actually trying to swap out Ibaka for OG in one of my leagues thinking he has a better block rate, but so far OG hasn't been blocking well since his return. Agreed, depends on needs.