NBC Sports Edge Forums

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you traded for Kyrie after he was already out for the season then I'm not sure the commish is the dumb crackhead here

can you top this?  

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2869726-all-we-do-is-find-reasons-for-guys-not-to-work I highly suggest this article for those raging about load management and injuries. Execs are ripping it

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Missing the point, the other teams vying for that spot have all beaten Minnesota except the Spurs.

Why is that relevant? If Wolves go on a roll and have a better record the spot is there’s lol 

Last week I get Fox back, and immediately lose Siakam. Still out Levert and Bryant too. Speaking of those 2, total draft disappointments. I was expecting those 2 to be good contributors to my team. 10 weeks in and Levert has yet to provide me with one strong week, and Bryant started out pretty good, but then was starting to suck even before he got hurt. With my lots of my core having 2 game weeks coming up and no Siakam, I need guys that those two to be options and contribute. 

On 12/27/2019 at 6:12 PM, Trench Mob said:

So Theis had 4 steals at one point. Then it was reduce to 2. Then bumped to 3. Which one is it stat keeper...  -_-

I'm telling you, scorekeeping has been absolutely trash this year. Even the memphis denver game today where my opponent has clarke and it showed 2-2 ft for him.. then those free throws gets changed to my JJJ. Its like how do you even confuse the 2 players? I'm convinced each team hired a bunch of random temp workers this year to keep scores.

I'm actually ranting for my opponent...so I traded to him Ayton and Brogdon for Porzingis and Gallinari last week.

I know I sold low, but Ayton and Brogdon has not played a single game for him since the trade and I am thrashing him right now in our matchup.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, blob2004 said:

I'm actually ranting for my opponent...so I traded to him Ayton and Brogdon for Porzingis and Gallinari last week.

I know I sold low, but Ayton and Brogdon has not played a single game for him since the trade and I am thrashing him right now in our matchup.

"I am thrashing him right now"   

My rant is about people who like to sneakily brag about their fantasy teams. You can tell they just want some validation or congratulations but it just comes off as so needy. The world has too many cool story bros and not enough silent winner bros. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Eltoro said:

My rant is about people who like to sneakily brag about their fantasy teams. You can tell they just want some validation or congratulations but it just comes off as so needy. The world has too many cool story bros and not enough silent winner bros. 

When I win my matches, I just put my head down and run the bases

On 12/28/2019 at 8:00 PM, sharkpotato said:

I'm telling you, scorekeeping has been absolutely trash this year. Even the memphis denver game today where my opponent has clarke and it showed 2-2 ft for him.. then those free throws gets changed to my JJJ. Its like how do you even confuse the 2 players? I'm convinced each team hired a bunch of random temp workers this year to keep scores.

I am not certain whether I would call scorekeeping trash but I agree you see odd things in the box score compared to what you see in the game.  I watched the Pacers-Pelicans game and saw Myles Turner with one clear steal and one clear block and neither showed up in the box score.  I am watching the Lakers-Mavs game and Porzingis has a block on James and it didn't show up in the box score.

20 hours ago, Eltoro said:

I'm actually losing a lot in that league, but my point was that I am winning against someone who I just gave him two guys that immediately got injured, and I merely thought that was funny. Perhaps my comment was too sensitive to you and I apologize for that. I will be careful in my comments in the future.

57 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

you have harden and luka on one team? fantasy gods love you bruh.

i forgot that I also have Siakem..who is also injured. Yea I know my team is beast but Im gonna lose to the number 2 team this week because everybody decided to get injured at the same time.