SNF: Eagles @ Cowboys 10/20/19 Gameday Thread

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people worship this trash can Wentz? I just don’t get it.

Fitting that the Eagles lay down and allowed themselves to be mounted the final 3 minutes rather than fight for garbage points. Defines this team's heart. 

Unless his name is David Johnson. 🤦‍♂️🤬

11 minutes ago, bomont said:

Clearly Dak has Cooper and Elliot in his fantasy leagues or is playing against Gallup

In all fairness, he is going to throw to Cooper and Elliott, but only 2 targets to Gallup so far is surprising and obviously disappointing.  Can't say it's because everybody is healthy because he got plenty of targets when everybody was before he missed a couple of games.

7 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Why does the Eagles run D always seem to turn to mush against Dallas?

Divisional opponent with a good OLine and great RB. Eagles tend to disappoint lately against Dallas.

3 minutes ago, bomont said:

I hear you but when nobodies most of us never heard of are getting catches and TDs, something's not right. Not when you're playing Gallup anyway.  :)

Don't get me wrong.  I wasn't implying that I wasn't frustrated as well.  I played Gallup too against the worst pass defense in the NFL when literally every fantasy football website loved Gallup for the 2nd week in a row, only to watch him be a huge disappointment for the 2nd week in a row (so far).

4 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Game situation has just a bit to do with it.

Why throw to Gallup (or Cooper) when up by 20 at the half

In the 2nd half, sure.  They didn't start the game with a 20 point lead, so the lack of targets for Gallup against Philly is more than disappointing.

3 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Going to probably lose because Gallup can’t keep pace with Jeffrey. F*n ridiculous when I was up by 10.

Going to probably lose because Gallup gets one MFing point. All hail the joy of fantasy football.