Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kelly Oubre, Jr. 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's your draft strategy? Punt Ugly?

Cool cool. Are you typing this while on the toilet? Please do tell more insights.

It’s the most ridiculous shite I’ve ever seen.  This season is probably my last for fantasy basketball.  It’s not even fun anymore when you can’t have a single week without some BS injury or missed ga

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Vizcarrondo said:

 

Knee surgery doesn't mean "season ending".

We'll see 😉

Probably more likely now he is though, especially with this news coming out after losing all 3 of their games. They are 6 games out now of the 8th spot with 3 other teams 3.5 games behind and 1 team 4 games behind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Vizcarrondo said:

 

Knee surgery doesn't mean "season ending".

We'll see 😉


He's done. Best scenario he return for last 7-12 games of season which will be pointless.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fiveohnine said:

It might be worth picking this guy back up from the trash heap, depending on how long this coronavirus thing lasts. 

fantasy basketball season is over dude. Why are people still believing with playoffs either starting next week or currently in progress this week that fantasy platforms like espn, yahoo, and cbbsports are going to play the waiting game for however amount of weeks or even months to conclude this fantasy season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fiveohnine said:

It might be worth picking this guy back up from the trash heap, depending on how long this coronavirus thing lasts. 

 

Assuming your league hasn't done the responsible thing and locked player transactions in light of the season being suspended... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 80version said:

 

Assuming your league hasn't done the responsible thing and locked player transactions in light of the season being suspended... 

Isn't repairing MCL a multi month recovery process anyway?  They have no reason to rush Oubre back this season too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bunnyzclan said:

Isn't repairing MCL a multi month recovery process anyway?  They have no reason to rush Oubre back this season too. 

 

For all we know the NBA season could recommence in May, June, July -- who knows? -- at which point Oubre could be fully recovered and an asset if the fantasy season carries along. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

fantasy basketball season is over dude. Why are people still believing with playoffs either starting next week or currently in progress this week that fantasy platforms like espn, yahoo, and cbbsports are going to play the waiting game for however amount of weeks or even months to conclude this fantasy season?

Well it  hasn’t been announced as over.  They wouldn’t have asked owners to look into availability of the arenas in June, July and august. So it appears they are looking into the possibility of resuming the season at some point. Fantrax users will be fine. There’s options for people on other platforms. For instance, they could just manually calculate scores/stats/categories etc like old school. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

fantasy basketball season is over dude. Why are people still believing with playoffs either starting next week or currently in progress this week that fantasy platforms like espn, yahoo, and cbbsports are going to play the waiting game for however amount of weeks or even months to conclude this fantasy season?

because not all of us play H2H?

Roto we still have about 19 games unaccounted for.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bunnyzclan said:

Isn't repairing MCL a multi month recovery process anyway?  They have no reason to rush Oubre back this season too. 


It wasn’t an MCL or any kind of ligament damage. Just a torn meniscus. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...