• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

u musta had taco bell for dinner then 

IDK That's an option. Curling would be interesting option

Imagine dunking over 7'6 Taco Fall, then getting a 9 from a WNBA player and the Black Panther

Posted Images

6 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

blake griffin was never this bad

This is true. I just mean after the dunk contest Blake was billed as the next face of the league especially with that lob city hype on top of the dunk contest hype. This dude had the same amount of hype after his dunk contest but he has been really bad, at least Blake had a decent career so far.

27 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

This is true. I just mean after the dunk contest Blake was billed as the next face of the league especially with that lob city hype on top of the dunk contest hype. This dude had the same amount of hype after his dunk contest but he has been really bad, at least Blake had a decent career so far.

blake somewhat lived up to the hype 

gordon lost the dunk contest and i don’t remember his hype being like blake’s but i get what you’re saying .. definitely was expected to be better than this.

messed up pat about it is that he’s shown flashes, just lacks consistency. when he’s on, he looks elite. unfortunately he’s only on 1 out of every 5 games or so. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got to be the most disappointing player this season that was top 75 ranked. I have him on 1 team, but theres like no decent bigs on the wire that can get you 8 boards a game, coupled with the other stats he gives you so its like i feel like i have no choice but to hold. Seems like other people feel this way because he hasnt been dropped all season in any of my other money leagues.

31 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Got to be the most disappointing player this season that was top 75 ranked. I have him on 1 team, but theres like no decent bigs on the wire that can get you 8 boards a game, coupled with the other stats he gives you so its like i feel like i have no choice but to hold. Seems like other people feel this way because he hasnt been dropped all season in any of my other money leagues.

Lol exactly he’s droppable yet unstoppable. Everybody is still holding on to that glimmer of hope that he can actually return at least top 100 value, even tho we all know that won’t happen anyway. My wire is a bit bleak so I’ll just have to live with this bum. Maybe a change of scenery is what he needs. Very expendable with how good Isaac is, compared to him. Such a shame he can’t even step up in his absence.

1 hour ago, Jackdean33 said:

10 team league absolutely. 

Fills up the categories just a bit inconsistent. 

it’s not such a no-brainer

i own him in a 10-teamer and he’s by far my worst player .. on the verge of cutting myself and i would have if not for the name value / past year stats