NBC Sports Edge Forums

Still trying to get Gobert (QUICKEST WHIR IN THE WEST)

Sooo the other owner really wants to sent away Gobert (since he is high as hell on Russell). 

Which of these trades will be good for me ? (10 team -H2H - 9 cat)

Harrell + D. Russell = Gobert

Harrell + Randle + D. Russell = Gobert / Warren / OG Anunoby (maybe I can also get Ingles in this one)

Randle + D. Russell = Gobert + Warren/OG Anunoby

Other players on his team that could be included (Middleton, Embiid, Donovan Mitchell, Ingles, Dedmon, D. Wright, Sato, Thybulle) - please come with alternative trades if you can

Or just stay put???

my team: 

Curry

D. Russell

Booker

Myles Turner

Capela

VUC

Harrell

Teague

e. Gordon

Prince

smart

2 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

I don't see any way Harrell brings any value to any trade. So I would eliminate him from any proposals. I'd say your best shot is Randle/Russell but I don't think that gets it done either.

I second this dude. Id go Randle and Russell for gobert if you really wanna do this trade. Tbh I think you’re stacked and you could stay put don’t get antsy and try to do deals, the season hasn’t even started but if you’re really intent of doing a deal ... I’d say the best option is Randle & Russell for gobert and warren 

Edited by Flamez
1 minute ago, cdd10 said:

I don't see any way Harrell brings any value to any trade. So I would eliminate him from any proposals. I'd say your best shot is Randle/Russell but I don't think that gets it done either.

Well it's him who has proposed it.

I can 100% get Gobert for Randle + R. Russell 

Or Randle + Russell + Harrell for Gobert + OG anunoby & Warren

That's 100% sure!

• Like 1
Just now, Flamez said:

I second this dude. Id go Randle and Russell for gobert if you really wanna do this trade. Tbh I think you’re stacked and you could stay put don’t get antsy and try to do deals, the season hasn’t even started but if you’re really intent of doing a deal ... I’d say the best option is Randle & Russell for gobert and warren 

So putting in Harrell and getting both Warren and OG isn't a good idea? This trade is 100% sure (he wants to do this)

3 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

I would do the 2nd one then.

Hell no. Please don’t advise him to do that s--- lol. Everything you’re getting in return w gobert would go to s--- by giving up Harrell and Randle. Randles stocks are going to increase a little this year and Harrell is known for his defensive abilities. Definitely don’t pull a trade that’s that large, trades like that always go to s---. It’s either Russell and Randle for gobert or no deal at all

My man, you have a solid squad you shouldn’t be itching to trade like this. Only do it if you really feel like this is gonna benefit you. 

Turner / vuc / Harrell / Capela is more than enough to secure the big boy cats, gobert would be overkill and not necessary. 

I would make that trade. You're getting fringe 1st round value for a few mid rounders which is always a win in my book. Use that extra spot to get a hot pickup this week and you'll be set. 

4 minutes ago, snerpy said:

I would make that trade. You're getting fringe 1st round value for a few mid rounders which is always a win in my book. Use that extra spot to get a hot pickup this week and you'll be set. 

This dude has his head on straight. This is the only deal out of all the options that you pull. 

18 minutes ago, Flamez said:

This dude has his head on straight. This is the only deal out of all the options that you pull. 

So if I Can get anything with me on that trade that would just be a bonus? (Who do you prefer - OG, Warren or Ingles??

4 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

I think the first one is the best for you. If he wants to go 2 for 2, then I'd say Ingles is the safest bet with OG as the upside bet.

Not High on Warren who Will try to prove himself for the league and the Suns?? Not sure about Ingles as a bench player

2 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Not High on Warren who Will try to prove himself for the league and the Suns?? Not sure about Ingles as a bench player

I mean, you're decent on points already, and Warren is that if nothing else. Ingles gives you 3s and assists. OG is the in-between choice

2 minutes ago, Semitar said:

I probably would sit tight, but the 1st trade is good. I wouldn't give up Warren in the process. Not because he's so good...but he's a glue guy who can get you key steals and 3s in a close matchup.

Well it’s me who is getting Gobert and maybe Warren also?? So that’s a no brainer??

22 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

I mean, you're decent on points already, and Warren is that if nothing else. Ingles gives you 3s and assists. OG is the in-between choice

Thanks man. Maybe it’s just me who isn’t that High on Ingles 🙈

2 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Well it’s me who is getting Gobert and maybe Warren also?? So that’s a no brainer??

I don't know how I messed that up. I think I looked at those trades too long.

Definitely only #1. I wouldn't give up Randle in the process. He's going to get a lot of burn. He was solid in NOLA...he should be just as good if not better in No Man's Land.

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

So if I Can get anything with me on that trade that would just be a bonus? (Who do you prefer - OG, Warren or Ingles??

10000 percent. 

My list goes : Warren, OG, Ingles 

Normally, I’d say ingles is the best option but since you’re putting assists his value sort of dies off w/o assists. Warren is gonna be a stud for Indy this year and he’ll help offset the points and threes you’re going to lose from d Russ. & OG is the sleeper of the year. Grab warren or OG from this deal and consider it a robbery 

6 hours ago, Flamez said:

10000 percent. 

My list goes : Warren, OG, Ingles 

Normally, I’d say ingles is the best option but since you’re putting assists his value sort of dies off w/o assists. Warren is gonna be a stud for Indy this year and he’ll help offset the points and threes you’re going to lose from d Russ. & OG is the sleeper of the year. Grab warren or OG from this deal and consider it a robbery 

Also if it’s Randle and D-LO for Gobert & Warren??