NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Still trying to get Gobert (QUICKEST WHIR IN THE WEST)

Brandayz

9 hours ago, mcflywalker said:

I mean, you're decent on points already, and Warren is that if nothing else. Ingles gives you 3s and assists. OG is the in-between choice

Sorry the guy only wants to do a Randle / Dlo for Gobert / Warren. Is that still good or too much??

5 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Sorry the guy only wants to do a Randle / Dlo for Gobert / Warren. Is that still good or too much??

I think it's fine. I'll do it. Your points might take a hit a bit but not by that much since I'm pretty high on Curry this year and your team is relatively pretty stacked

Thanks for looking over mine. 

Trade #1 is the only one that makes sense to me. Giving up D'Lo +1 for Gobert already puts you behind in points on the trade. Your team is solid on points with your player's, so the hit is not too serious, but still worth noting. Your team seems a little light on Assists, so getting Ingles in on that deal wouldn't be bad either. I'd hold Randle as he looks to be the #1 option in NY. But as others have said, try and get the 2 for 2 with D'Lo / Harrell for Gobert/Warren. If he want's the D'Lo / Randle, take into consideration the lost points and make moves accordingly.

47 minutes ago, boytoy said:

Im inclined to keep Harrell over Randle. And Gobert is still the best player in the deal. The fact that hes throwing in an extra Warren seals it for me. I will do the Randle/Dlo trade. Thanks for your input in mine!

I echo this comment. Keep Harrell get rid of Randle. I have no idea why people are SOOO bullish on Randle. 

21 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Well it's him who has proposed it.

I can 100% get Gobert for Randle + R. Russell 

Or Randle + Russell + Harrell for Gobert + OG anunoby & Warren

That's 100% sure!

If he wants it then I would do this first.

Harrell + D. Russell = Gobert

I wouldn't get randle involved to add a OG or Warren.

In a 10 team league, quality is always prefer over quantity. your WW has potential players that can match an Ingles, Warren or OG.

8 minutes ago, snerpy said:

Still haven’t gotten Gobert yet? 😂

Randall/Dlo makes sense

Harall/Dlo works too

Personally I’m bullish on Randall but I’m a knicks fan so I’m biased 

Dude is playing... even though it was him who reached out to me. He now only wants to do a D-LO Randle trade with only Gobert and no sidekicks. Seems fair for a top 20 guy but all of you got me twisted as if it was a bad move

On 10/21/2019 at 5:44 PM, snerpy said:

Harrell + D. Russell = Gobert

I would make that trade. You're getting fringe 1st round value for a few mid rounders which is always a win in my book. Use that extra spot to get a hot pickup this week and you'll be set. 

this 100%. This is the biggest no brainer I’ve seen this fantasy season. If you are trying to move randle in a move to bring back a PG. maybe package him with Teague to bring back a mid round PG. or you could just punt assists