NBC Sports Edge Forums

10/21/19 MNF: Patriots @ Jets Game Day Thread

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where's the guy who was up 5 at the beginning of the game and starting Darnold as his QB2?

You guys need to have sympathy for us Pats D owners.  It is tough going through our days like this  

Posted Images

So everybody that was saying that Darnold has a cake schedule and that you should run to go pick him up, how do we feel about him now?  Is it all Pats defense or is he really just that terrible?

Just now, CooL said:

So everybody that was saying that Darnold has a cake schedule and that you should run to go pick him up, how do we feel about him now?  Is it all Pats defense or is he really just that terrible?

I mean, there have been plays tonight where he's under zero pressure and throwing it to them without one of his guys in a ten yard area.

4 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Real question... Could this be the worst game ever for a QB. 5 TOs and a safety, and 50 passing yards. 

here's a good list, just playoff games

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000628679/article/ten-worst-playoff-performances-by-qbs-in-the-modern-era

Favre threw SIX interceptions against the Rams one year. Jay Schroeder threw 5 including a pick 6. The one I remember is Jake Delhomme with 5 INTs and a fumble lost against the Cardinals the season they went to the Super Bowl. He was never really the same after that game. there's a bunch of 5-turnover games on that list. 

1 minute ago, CooL said:

I picked him up because of that schedule..  I thought is was slam dunk.     Nope.

1 minute ago, CooL said:

Well, you know he won't stop throwing...