NBC Sports Edge Forums

10/21/19 MNF: Patriots @ Jets Game Day Thread

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where's the guy who was up 5 at the beginning of the game and starting Darnold as his QB2?

You guys need to have sympathy for us Pats D owners.  It is tough going through our days like this  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

Are they trying to completely shatter Darnold's psyche?  Still low percentage pass options with people running go routes and deep crap. 

Yeah, exactly how they just said it.  Those last two throws weren't even close.  His body language is terrible.  He just wants to go home.  Bench his a** now.

I thought he'd be a great QB2 waiver pickup this week, but after tonight, heck no.

"You know Booger, it makes me wonder......."  I really wished he went off the rails there. 

"If you had to be at the bottom of the pile, would you want 5 linemen on you or 11 WR?" 

"Why do we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway?"

"If you could own a giraffe, what color would you spray paint him?"

• Haha 4
Just now, CooL said:

Yeah, exactly how they just said it.  Those last two throws weren't even close.  His body language is terrible.  He just wants to go home.  Bench his a** now.

I thought he'd be a great QB2 waiver pickup this week, but after tonight, heck no.

Yeah you can tell he wants this night to be done. WHy bother risk further injury to your starting QB?

Just now, RJRJRJ said:

Seems like he's just looking for an area where there are no players at all.

He's playing catch with those Metlife ghosts now.

Just now, Silkk1211 said:

What’s the record for worst fantasy performance all time by a QB? Darnold currently has -7.6 points on my bench....I thought he might save my season after Mahomes went down

I think that has to be the record

Just now, Silkk1211 said:

What’s the record for worst fantasy performance all time by a QB? Darnold currently has -7.6 points on my bench....I thought he might save my season after Mahomes went down

Props to a poster earlier.  He said it was Rivers w -9.7 (?) I believe.

2 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

I think iron cock brought it up but its Ryan Leaf with like -9.6

1 minute ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

I’ve needed Le’Veon Bell to get 0.1 fantasy points since his last play which feels like ages ago. If he doesn’t get it I think I may need to quit fantasy. He made a catch and it was called back on a penalty, then he gets a rush and it’s blown dead on another penalty. Sam Darnold is drunk.

Think I'll join him.