NBC Sports Edge Forums

10/21/19 MNF: Patriots @ Jets Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

What’s the record for worst fantasy performance all time by a QB? Darnold currently has -7.6 points on my bench....I thought he might save my season after Mahomes went down

Ryan Leaf -9.72 I think a few pages back.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where's the guy who was up 5 at the beginning of the game and starting Darnold as his QB2?

You guys need to have sympathy for us Pats D owners.  It is tough going through our days like this  

Posted Images

Why is Brady out there?  At this point, some frustrated Dlineman just says "f-it" and rolls into his leg by "accident".

I know most teams have guys out there late but the D is solid and no reason to risk anything.

• Like 1

I was wondering what would happen here if the Pats tried to take another delay of game.  But lol, they false start.  They should just start fining Belichick.

And why can't Nugent attempt a 50 something yard field goal there?  I guess he doesn't have the leg.

Edited by CooL
Just now, Sternes said:

Why is Brady out there?  At this point, some frustrated Dlineman just says "f-it" and rolls into his leg by "accident".

I know most teams have guys out there late but the D is solid and no reason to risk anything.

They're throwing too.

It's just the Patriots man.  Everyone hates them and they hate right back.

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I think its because the last game the Jets got 14 points off the backup Pats QB and forced Brady back in the game....I think.

Edited by nonstopfan
2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Hes close to Peytons TD record

1 minute ago, Dalton Gang said:

I freaking hate the Pats, why are their starters in the game at this point? Would serve them right if one of them got hurt.

Its more important they Break your pride

Just now, bhawks489 said:

Hes close to Peytons TD record

He will get it. They are running tonight anyway.  I know the NFL doesn't really pull guys, but it always makes me weary playing a team with nothing to lose because their season is over and they are busy getting embarrassed.