NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Deal Edmonds? 2 Leagues- WHIR

vthokie3

I own Edmonds but not DJ in two separate leagues. One league is 12 team standard redraft while one is a 10 team .5ppr keeper (only keep one). What would you offer the DJ owner based on these two teams? I know it's a long post. leave a link and I'll get back to you!

12 Team STD

My team:

Wilson 

CMC, Carson, Singletary, Edmonds, Malcolm Brown ( 5 RB limit)

Cooks, Juju, Curtis Samuel, Mike Williams, Tyrell, Crowder (Corey Davis only solid WR on waivers)

Kelce

Jags

Slye

DJ owner's team:

Josh Allen, Brissett

DJ, Fournette, Burkhead, Walton

Diggs, Chark, Edelmen, Pettis

Ertz, Hooper

49ers, Colts

Greg the Leg

10 tm .5 PPR:

My team:

Goff

Chubb (4th Round keeper) ,Ingram, Ekeler, Freeman, White, Edmonds 

Hopkins, Tyreek, OBJ (traded Andrews+Ridley), Fitz, Sanders

Hooper:

Jags

Slye

His team:

Brady

DJ, Aaron Jones, Hyde, Cohen, Ajayi

Thielen, Cooper, Edelmen, Landry, Hollywood, Gordon

Waller, Henry

Pats D

Greg the Leg

10 minutes ago, shattovv said:

Sorry this one hurting my brain

1. Hold or package with one of your WRs for Edelman

2. Hold this one, your TE and WR are solid. Possibly trade for brady and swap QBs

Yeah sorry about that haha didnt want to clutter the board with multiple posts but probably should've split them up. The DJ owner who has brady is a Pats fan so he won't deal Brady

2 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

I own Edmonds but not DJ in two separate leagues. One league is 12 team standard redraft while one is a 10 team .5ppr keeper (only keep one). What would you offer the DJ owner based on these two teams? I know it's a long post. leave a link and I'll get back to you!

12 Team STD

My team:

Wilson 

CMC, Carson, Singletary, Edmonds, Malcolm Brown ( 5 RB limit)

Cooks, Juju, Curtis Samuel, Mike Williams, Tyrell, Crowder (Corey Davis only solid WR on waivers)

Kelce

Jags

Slye

DJ owner's team:

Josh Allen, Brissett

DJ, Fournette, Burkhead, Walton

Diggs, Chark, Edelmen, Pettis

Ertz, Hooper

49ers, Colts

Greg the Leg

10 tm .5 PPR:

My team:

Goff

Chubb (4th Round keeper) ,Ingram, Ekeler, Freeman, White, Edmonds 

Hopkins, Tyreek, OBJ (traded Andrews+Ridley), Fitz, Sanders

Hooper:

Jags

Slye

His team:

Brady

DJ, Aaron Jones, Hyde, Cohen, Ajayi

Thielen, Cooper, Edelmen, Landry, Hollywood, Gordon

Waller, Henry

Pats D

Greg the Leg

Team 1: Chase & JuJu for Edelman 

Team 2: OBJ & Chase for Cooper or I do like the other offer of trading Ingram for DJ. Maybe throw in D Freeman to help the deal. Gives you Chubb, Ekeler, both ARI RB & White. Great ppr RB's!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Team 2: OBJ & Chase for Cooper or I do like the other offer of trading Ingram for DJ. Maybe throw in D Freeman to help the deal. Gives you Chubb, Ekeler, both ARI RB & White. Great ppr RB's!

funny enough I was thinking of offering OBJ/Chase for Cooper earlier this morning. I'm 6-1 right now so pretty much a lock for the playoffs in that league. Only concern is week 15 Cooper gets Ramsey (although OBJ does get Patrick Peterson week 15 as well if not traded)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

1st Team - Maybe Edmond / JuJu for Diggs? Although I don't feel great about it. 

2nd Team - If you're a risk taker, offer Ingram for DJ. 

Thanks! interesting idea on Ingram for DJ. The first deal what makes you not feel great about it? Worried about Diggs sustaining or  Juju turning it up?

4 hours ago, daznsensation said:

I would hang onto Edmonds, Cards are shopping for another Running back.

18 minutes ago, bomont said:

Yeah I don't see anything worth your while here; stand pat.

Guy who just lost Keyrron is interested now. He's 2-5 with Zeke on a bye (currently 2 back of the last playoff spot). I'm at 4-3 atm. Worth trying for Zeke with Carson and Edmonds? He's open to dealing MT or Kupp in a Chase+WR type deal possibly 

His team: 

Brady, Wentz

Zeke, KJ (IR), White, Pollard

MT, Kupp, Auden Tate, Gordon, Fuller, Lazard

Waller, Goedert

8 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

@vthokie3, I know you're wanting to have a majority rule moreso than a ton of different options thrown at you. I really like this trade offer for your team honestly. Both help you out immensely, while being good enough offers to make the team you're trading with not shoot it down on first glance. It's definitely worth a shot.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/772039-whir-lamar-and-bell-for-kyler-zeke-and-kirk-full-ppr/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

@vthokie3, I know you're wanting to have a majority rule moreso than a ton of different options thrown at you. I really like this trade offer for your team honestly. Both help you out immensely, while being good enough offers to make the team you're trading with not shoot it down on first glance. It's definitely worth a shot.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/772039-whir-lamar-and-bell-for-kyler-zeke-and-kirk-full-ppr/

Thanks! Dont think I like take the risk on Ingram for DJ in case the backfield gets messy. If I do deal in that league I'd offer OBJ/Edmonds for Cooper.

Just posted about the Keyrron owner is interested in edmonds and I posted his team above.

Answered yours :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Guy who just lost Keyrron is interested now. He's 2-5 with Zeke on a bye (currently 2 back of the last playoff spot). I'm at 4-3 atm. Worth trying for Zeke with Carson and Edmonds? He's open to dealing MT or Kupp in a Chase+WR type deal possibly 

His team: 

Brady, Wentz

Zeke, KJ (IR), White, Pollard

MT, Kupp, Auden Tate, Gordon, Fuller, Lazard

Waller, Goedert

Carson, Cooks, Edmonds, and Mike Williams is worth Zeke and Thomas. Idk if he’d go for it though 

• Like 1