NBC Sports Edge Forums

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your post history is funny skimming over it. you literally write the same three things in every thread, not a single time have you made a solid recommendation or write up (couldn’t really take lo

Guys he’s a journeyman, drop now before it’s too late.

Drummond is perfect for the Knicks. He fits horribly next to Randle, clogs the floor so no one can get to the rack without a help defender easily getting there. He doesn't contribute to winning. He is

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

🤣😂 that's what I said about ayton dude looks 40 ... yet we gonna pretend he's a sophomore?

hahahaha i mean those african dudes are different, we had a guy in a local football (soccer) club who was like 7,8yrs older then what he claimed to be...and he claimed to be 18 at that time

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

Mitchell Robinson all over again. It's like a gluttony for disappointment. But I hope this last forever. Laughs are good for the heart.

you’re the biggest disappointment on this forum outside of taengg 

• Haha 1

I don’t get the doubters anymore. If you have an inkling of fantasy savy, Wood is a clearly a difference maker. If there’s still denial at this point, I’m just starting to think it stems from missing the boat/bitterness 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1