NBC Sports Edge Forums

Christian Wood 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

your post history is funny skimming over it. you literally write the same three things in every thread, not a single time have you made a solid recommendation or write up (couldn’t really take lo

Guys he’s a journeyman, drop now before it’s too late.

Drummond is perfect for the Knicks. He fits horribly next to Randle, clogs the floor so no one can get to the rack without a help defender easily getting there. He doesn't contribute to winning. He is

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Yeah I'm salty. Picked him up when Blake went down for the season and then dropped when I realized his minutes were tied to Drummonds. First place team held on to him since and it's now paying off. Damn

First place and picking Wood up off the waiver. That could be the nail in the coffin right there. 

9 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Yup, precisely. He also picked up Richaun off the wire early in the season. Tough 

Haha. Second place team got him in my league. We’ll probably meet in the finals. Helps I picked up Holmes and Curry/Nurk can hopefully come back and make a difference.

you can tell who missed wood and is just hoping he fall off to make themselves better. i don't think he'll be dropping these lines every night even though i hope he does but he's at least guaranteed at worst mid round value 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, IDatDude said:

Bitter sweet feeling seeing him blow up. 
Held in one league and dropped in another.

Conflicting feels of rooting for the guy/ but also feeling really salty 😭

Couldn’t said it any better. 

Happy and salty. 

7 hours ago, brosephd said:

you can tell who missed wood and is just hoping he fall off to make themselves better. i don't think he'll be dropping these lines every night even though i hope he does but he's at least guaranteed at worst mid round value 

Def a common theme around these forums. Will always be the same couple of posters always spewing negativity in these player threads...but it doesn’t seem they own some of the actual players lol?

If you don’t own Wood why waste so much time and effort in trashing him? If you do own him and are this unhappy, f***in drop the guy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Def a common theme around these forums. Will always be the same couple of posters always spewing negativity in these player threads...but it doesn’t seem they own some of the actual players lol?

If you don’t own Wood why waste so much time and effort in trashing him? If you do own him and are this unhappy, f***in drop the guy.

the issue is usually tied to them having trashed him early in the season when it was easy to do so because they lacked the foresight to see this happening. Their ego doesn’t let them admit they were wrong, so they continue coming in here and further digging their graves, and looking dumb in the process.

For now they’ll sit quietly, and an easy prediction is as soon as he has even one bad game, they’ll be here. 

He wasn’t just good yesterday, he’s been doing really well for a while now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 12/8/2019 at 1:54 PM, My Dinner With Andre said:

Stash made. Playing the long game here.

I reckon we don’t need that much to go right for this bet to pay off: Blake to get injured—check, Markieff Morris to get injured/play poorly—injured, check, the Pistons to fall out of the playoff race—check, Drummond to get traded—check, Maker to fall completely out of the rotation, etc.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Travis Burten said:

I made a drunk and possibly stupid move last night. I traded this dude and SGA for Beal 

In standard 9-cat SGA ranking ahead of Beal for the season total. And between the two, there is a greater chance Beal gets shut down as their season is still a mess. Throwing in Wood, ouch. 

Just now, ginocan said:

In standard 9-cat SGA ranking ahead of Beal for the season total. And between the two, there is a greater chance Beal gets shut down as their season is still a mess. Throwing in Wood, ouch. 

wiz are 2 games outta the 8th seed so i dont think so