NBC Sports Edge Forums

TRADE ALERT: D. Adams, Kelce, Cooks, Olsen...WHIR

10 team .25PPR 5 bench

Wentz, Mahomes (Out)

Aaron Jones, M. Mack, Gurley, Singletary

Sutton, Boyd, D. Adams (Out), Fuller (Out)

Olsen, Everett

Butker

Bills DST

Current Offer: Give: D. Adams and Olsen Get: Cooks and Kelce

Not sure when Adams will be back and if he will be the same player. Olsen has already had the weakest part of his schedule and has looked old a times.

Cooks has not been very productive to date, but the Rams offense as a whole has looked bad, too much talent to stay that way too much longer.

Kelce is a stud at a thin position and I don't think his production takes a big a hit w/ Mahomes out. 

After trade could look to waivers for WR help. Currently...J. Brown, Ty Williams, Cal Ridley, Westbrook, Samuel, Watkins, Golden Tate, MVS, R. Anderson, Kirk.  

Leaning towards pulling the trigger. Thoughts??? Thanks and good luck!

Im not a fan of Olsen but you have Everett.  Still, hate having the big question mark with Adams.  Really can't blame you for taking that trade if you are feeling it.  You can pick up J Brown which would be my top choice on waiver.  Thanks for mine!

20 minutes ago, Jtitalia said:

Im not a fan of Olsen but you have Everett.  Still, hate having the big question mark with Adams.  Really can't blame you for taking that trade if you are feeling it.  You can pick up J Brown which would be my top choice on waiver.  Thanks for mine!

I would be getting Kelce and Cooks and sending D. Adams and Olsen.

After trade:

Wentz, Mahomes (out)

Aaron Jones, M. Mack, Gurley, Singletary

Sutton, Boyd, D. Adams Cooks, Fuller (Out)

Olsen Kelce, Everett

Butker

Bills DST

Edited by DeadlyKickers
17 minutes ago, theantishere said:

I think it depends on your record. If you can afford waiting, I'd keep Davante since your WR aren't super strong. But at the same time, getting Kelce means you won't have to worry about TE at all, especially when Mahomes is back

Don't feel I can wait at 3-4 sitting is 7th place and 1 game back of five team log jam for 2nd place.