• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They traded for my marcus morris and now ruined reggie jackson

In Bobby Shmurda we trust 🙏🏼 I'm taking a flier for this week

Hmm, might have to take a flier and drop Delon for him. Need someone who can throw a round object inside a basket every now and then on my team

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

Damn he will destroy your fg% but he loves to shoot and he gets a loy of minutes. Tempted to pick him up since he always seems to aim for a minimum of 20 shots a game.

Almost impossible to get a free high usage guard around this time. Get him while he's still 35% owned.

Nice game my boy , lets see what happens come trade deadline tomorrow.  He could be a hold ROS . And I don’t see why him and Brown can’t coexist . They play different positions, also outside of them , Drummond and Rose. This team is straight garbage. 

5 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Nice game my boy , lets see what happens come trade deadline tomorrow.  He could be a hold ROS . And I don’t see why him and Brown can’t coexist . They play different positions, also outside of them , Drummond and Rose. This team is straight garbage. 

He's already a ROS hold. He's their 3rd best player ( as sad as that is ).

2 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

He's already a ROS hold. He's their 3rd best player ( as sad as that is ).

I say this because Rose and Luke are both still on the team, even with all the trade rumblings. Yes injured currently but still , lets see who gets moved. And if any sort of PG arrives to Detroit 

I dropped this bum the other day, now he had a good game last night.

Not sure if he's worth grabbing honestly.   Not a big fan of the guy for some reason.

With Rose likely staying, what is RJAX ROS outlook?

Rose (when healthy) only needs 20+ min to be a productive fantasy asset. If Casey would ever realize that playing Rose 30+ minutes isn't good for his health, I would think that Rjax would have plenty of minutes to be effective.

I think Reggie is the kind of guy that can have big offensive nights in this fast paced, 3 point shooting NBA.

We've already seen that a few times. 

I think he's a hold - - - considering even when Rose comes back he'll probably go out again.