Zach Pascal 2019 Outlook

• tonycpsu changed the title to Zach Pascal 2019 Outlook
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone deemed a starter who was out and is now back dings his value, I think that's just common sense. Although if I had to bet I'd say the effect is minimal. 

Yes, I finally got one right!  Looked really good out there!

ding ding ding

I was looking for a thread earlier and was surprised not to see one. I mean the guy's averaged 16 in PPR over his last four games. I'd like to see the targets closer to that 7 range we saw last week, but either way, I feel like he's really flying under the radar right now. He has another big game this week he'll be next week's top add. 

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, shift05 said:

How are we feeling about Pascal if Hilton misses some time? Is he next in line?

Seems like a bit of a crapshoot.

Could also see the TEs (Doyle/Ebron) getting more involved.

Tempted to stash him regardless. If this is more than one week, next week's matchup: Miami. Delish.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Seems like a bit of a crapshoot.

Could also see the TEs (Doyle/Ebron) getting more involved.

Tempted to stash him regardless. If this is more than one week, next week's matchup: Miami. Delish.

Pascal had a big game a couple of weeks ago and the coaches do seem to love him so I can see him being the primary wr target while Hilton is out.  I won't be surprised if he isn't, though, either because the rookie Campbell is also very talented.

14 minutes ago, frog34 said:

He is the king of snap count, but without TY I don't see him producing much. Certainly a startworthy flex if you need him though.

yeah, gotta agree with that ... with no T.Y. to inhale coverage these ham n' eggers are gonna struggle ... only saving grace is that they do have a beauty 5 game stretch coming up post Stillers - if someone could emerge you be lookin' at low end wr2, at best. 

methinks the absence of Hilton bodes best for Messrs Doyle/Ebron/Hines and, of course, Mack. 

then again ... wtf do i/we know? 

🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, jiamm14 said:

Is it possible Pascal isn’t even “the guy”? Campbell is out there ....Funchess supposedly back week 10.... any colts insight out there?

He played 92% of snap's last 2 weeks. Great run blocker. He's the guy

• Thanks 2

most curious in this whole sitch is the fact that the Colts made zero moves to bolster that dreadful wr corps ... true, Hilton popped up w/the hammy day after the trade deadline, but certainly they coulda poked around for cats like Parker or Anderson (who were heavily rumored to be on the block) to garner a tad more firepower moving forward and to help alleviate pressure on T.Y  ... then passing on Gordon yesterday, flush with the knowledge Hilton might sit for the next month. 

that's a ton of blind faith to chuck at the jalopies they're currently trotting out there - that can be construed as a good sign, i guess - but ... man, that is the sorriest set of WRs in the gig right now.  

dunno wtf their mindset was in standing pat - they're a very competitive bunch, Brissket has performed well, Mack has his brilliant moments, the D is respectable enough ... but they are seriously devoid of any legit firepower outside of T.Y., and now have ZERO as per the injury 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

yeah, gotta agree with that ... with no T.Y. to inhale coverage these ham n' eggers are gonna struggle ... only saving grace is that they do have a beauty 5 game stretch coming up post Stillers - if someone could emerge you be lookin' at low end wr2, at best. 

methinks the absence of Hilton bodes best for Messrs Doyle/Ebron/Hines and, of course, Mack. 

then again ... wtf do i/we know? 

🤷‍♂️

This is true and generally why handcuffing wrs (GB wrs, stills, etc) generally doesn't work. Sometimes however it does because the wr is actually talented (shepard the year obj got hurt,  boyd last year).

• Like 1

For everyone picking this guy up, he’s not a good start this week unless you’re really hurting at WR. Steelers have been absolutely manhandling WR’s as of late. Not a 100 yard game given up and something like 13 is the most PPR points over the last 4 or 5 weeks. I know how deep leagues are though, sometimes you have no choice. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

For everyone picking this guy up, he’s not a good start this week unless you’re really hurting at WR. Steelers have been absolutely manhandling WR’s as of late. Not a 100 yard game given up and something like 13 is the most PPR points over the last 4 or 5 weeks. I know how deep leagues are though, sometimes you have no choice. 

I picked him up for after this week due to the easy schedule but if he has a bad game who knows how comfortable id be starting him. A 5/60/0 game would make me feel a lot better. 

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, yanksman said:

I picked him up for after this week due to the easy schedule but if he has a bad game who knows how comfortable id be starting him. A 5/60/0 game would make me feel a lot better. 

Colts are a weird team. I never feel good starting anyone they have. Even TY has bad games. 

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Agree, but next week is vs. MIA, followed by JAX (not so good), but then another sweet matchup @HOU. 

That's 2 sweet matchups the next three weeks if you're in a pinch. And then TY could theoretically be back (vs TN).

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

12 team 3 WR leagues are tough. I don't think anyone thinks he's a great start. He's a good WR3 dart throw though IMO.

9 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

12 team 3 WR leagues are tough. I don't think anyone thinks he's a great start. He's a good WR3 dart throw though IMO.

Yeah that’s what I’m in and it can be ugly lol. He’ll be started in most leagues. I was just saying I don’t think he’s an automatic plug and play this week.