NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zach Pascal 2019 Outlook

11 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Yeah that’s what I’m in and it can be ugly lol. He’ll be started in most leagues. I was just saying I don’t think he’s an automatic plug and play this week. 

Agreed. I think he has a wide range of outcomes, starting with 0

• Like 1
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone deemed a starter who was out and is now back dings his value, I think that's just common sense. Although if I had to bet I'd say the effect is minimal. 

Yes, I finally got one right!  Looked really good out there!

ding ding ding

So certain he will not be in the slot?

Read this and thinking Pacal, Rogers or Parris will have 6-7 grabs this week

T.Y. Hilton and the Colts take on the Steelers who have allowed the most fantasy PPG to slot receivers (21.43). Hilton has only been running eight slot routes per game, but he is seeing 2.2 slot targets per game, which leads the Colts. Hopefully they put him in the slot even more this week, as slot receivers have lighting up the Steelers for 98.6 receiving yards per game and six touchdowns, both the most in the NFL.

1 minute ago, mjb said:

Paris Campbell broken hand, fire Pascal up against Miami as a WR2/3. Jacoby Brisset Questionable.

Hoya Destroya proved quite servicable yesterday ... Brissket's status is of little consequence as far as magick foosball is concerned 🤷‍♂️

loving the prospects, but we need FitzMagic to show up on Sunday to keep the Colts busy in the passing game, lest this turn into a 30 touch, 200 yd game for Mack. 

Fitz seems to follow similar arcs every season ... flashes briliantly, then crashes at the most inopportune moment - he is the most mercurial cat in the gig. 

if we get the sizzle, then the kid Pascal is set up for a very good one. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Godeep said:

Added this kid with my waiver pick this week, he should ball out against Miami, let’s hope Fitzmagic is on and can score some against Indy’s D. Should be a good week for Pascal. 

I picked him up last week and he balled out. He should be a stud while Ty is out and perhaps serviceable when he comes back.

• Thanks 1

I'm starting him this week but also not going to pretend his floor is still ~2 points with how they spread the ball around and how much they should run. Hoping for 50+ and a TD, but we'll see. It's certainly a good spot and one worth attacking if you have any bye worries or underperforming players, which most of us do.

34 minutes ago, aapox said:

I'm starting him this week but also not going to pretend his floor is still ~2 points with how they spread the ball around and how much they should run. Hoping for 50+ and a TD, but we'll see. It's certainly a good spot and one worth attacking if you have any bye worries or underperforming players, which most of us do.

Spread it around to who tho ? TY Hilton is out... so is Parris Campbell . Basically leaves our boy here the french resistance Zach Pascal !!  He’s the only viable wideout currently. Along with the 2 TE’s Doyle & Ebron .

1 hour ago, this guy right here said:

The worry here is that Indy will be up big and abandon the pass. Hoyer may help in that regard giving a better chance at a close game.

This makes no sense whatsoever. In your mind you think Hoyer turning the ball over and stalling drives keeping the game close is BETTER for Pascal than Brissett moving the ball and scoring points? What kind of logic is this?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Spread it around to who tho ? TY Hilton is out... so is Parris Campbell . Basically leaves our boy here the french resistance Zach Pascal !!  He’s the only viable wideout currently. Along with the 2 TE’s Doyle & Ebron .

The TEs are what's on my mind, plus you forgot GIGANTOUR, Mo Alie-Cox! Plus Rodgers and Cain will be mixed in. I'm not really worried about it but I'd be surprised if he had over 25% target share. I hope he does, though, of course.

21 minutes ago, yanksman said:

This makes no sense whatsoever. In your mind you think Hoyer turning the ball over and stalling drives keeping the game close is BETTER for Pascal than Brissett moving the ball and scoring points? What kind of logic is this?

I mean, I understand where he's coming from but it's a chicken/egg type argument. Either they don't score and then have to keep throwing and Pascal is involved all game, or they do score and Pascal probably got his points already. I don't care if they come in the 1st or the 4th, just give me mah dern points. Actually, that's a lie, I'd rather get them early and not be sweatin'. Go Jacoby!