NBC Sports Edge Forums

Zach Pascal 2019 Outlook

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone deemed a starter who was out and is now back dings his value, I think that's just common sense. Although if I had to bet I'd say the effect is minimal. 

Yes, I finally got one right!  Looked really good out there!

ding ding ding

16 hours ago, TheAuthorityHere said:

Most likely this guy is getting AJ Bouye. Anyone with insight on this guy? Is he a talent good enough to beat him? Haven’t been able to watch much of the colts this year.

He has enough talent to beat him, but not consistently. I think his realistic upside is 4-5 for 50-60 yards with a TD this week but I'd expect something more like 2-3 for 30-40. I dropped him. What I have said before though and will reiterate, is that I would definitely WR3 him next week (short week @ Houston) if Hilton is still out.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:12 PM, RunCMC said:

Negative, the french resistance got pummeled 

LOL. I think Brissett makes a big difference. The unfortunate thing is TY Hilton will likely be back by the time he actually gets a solid QB throwing him passes.

• Like 1

Looks like Hilton has a chance to play tomorrow. Pascall has struggled without Hilton drawing coverage. Pascall had a monster game against Houston when Hilton was on the field. Might have to fire up Pascall tomorrow versus this awful secondary he has already burned once. 

3 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

im thinking about using him still too. He actually has done better when TY was out there in this potential shootout game.

Yes. Even if Hilton suits up as a decoy he helps take coverage away from Pascall. Hilton had 11 targets last time they played Houston and Pascall still had a monster game. I like Pascall again in this spot if Hilton plays. I'm backing out if Hilton is ruled out at the last minute. 

Edited by bigbluecrew56
  • 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

You guys do know that Parris Campbell might be playing this weekend? I'm a little more nervous about playing Pascal due to that.

Who cares? Another WR would have to start with him regardless. What's so good about Campbell?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, yanksman said:

How so?

Dude, take a chill pill. All I'm saying is there might be less targets because of that. I'm not stating any hard facts for sure, just my thoughts. I'm not looking to pick a fight over the internet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jagsfan05 said:

Dude, take a chill pill. All I'm saying is there might be less targets because of that. I'm not stating any hard facts for sure, just my thoughts. I'm not looking to pick a fight over the internet.

Lol wut 

Just asking you to explain how Campbell's return hurts Pascal's value anymore than a guy like Chester Rogers (who Campbell is essentially replacing since he's been placed on IR).

• Like 1