NBC Sports Edge Forums

Josh Hart 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I need all my fantasy players to play with this kind of awareness.

Just FYI, you need to take these types of posts to the AC forum. This is how a Hart thread derails into Elf/DSJ/Knicks PG situation.  Everyone, please keep the topic on Hart. Any questions about

Hart's issue has always been health related and, a small limp yesterday from a fall aside, he looked really good. A great rebounder for his position and a key guy to stretch the floor for them, I tota

14 minutes ago, Toronto416 said:

I don't have a source but I think he might be questionable for tomorrows game vs PHX. What do we think his ROS outlook is like with a healthy roster?

Been trying to figure this out myself. If he gets ~25+ min he should have some low end value at the very least. Does he jump Redick in the rotation once everybody is fully healthy (seems like Redick has been taking Lonzo’s minutes)? Does Kenrich’s recent solid play affect Hart’s minutes? Albeit a rookie, Alexander-Walker seems like he’s looming in background. There’s a lot of depth on this roster... so hard to decipher how these rotations shake out with Gentry willing to play the hot hand

Edited by yung_fetty

Probable to return tomorrow. He put up mid-round value earlier in the season (when Jrue was awful).

He's on my waiver and I'm tempted to drop Ross for him, especially with the revenge game against LA tomorrow. But don't know if we'll be able to able to trust anyone besides Jrue/Ingram on the Pels this year.

This guy is one of the toughest T80 guys for me to predict. He's still producing, but for how long? All I can do now is ride it out, but can he still have value with everyone healthy? 

12 minutes ago, s-kayos said:

This guy is one of the toughest T80 guys for me to predict. He's still producing, but for how long? All I can do now is ride it out, but can he still have value with everyone healthy? 

When is everyone going to be healthy? Ride the wave.

8 hours ago, smeeze said:

Ride the wave.

Yeah that's what I was saying I'm doing, I was just interested in discussing because the uncertainty just makes it tough to evaluate Hart's value in comparison to other waiver wire guys who may also be long-term holds like IT4 or Bertans or whoever else starts to look good. Whether he is more or less likely to have season-long value affects who you might drop him for or how long of a leash you might give him before dropping. Was just seeing how people felt about him.

I think personally even though he's been producing he gets a shorter leash because of the unlikely long-term value. Wasn't sure if others agree

Edited by s-kayos