NBC Sports Edge Forums

Allen Robinson or Courtland Sutton?

• 1 month later...

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with either WR. I still think you should go with AROB and here is why. Lock did look fine in the beginning of the game last week with Sutton, but then the game turned to to the Phillip Lindsay show. Even though Lindsay only had 17 carries for 58 yards the focal point of the game changed after the beginning plays to Sutton. Lock ended up with 18/28 134 yards 2 TDs to Sutton and 1 INT. I wouldn't say that is fantastic. More than half of that was to Sutton. I think the Broncos game will be more like the 2nd half of last week. Go with AROB.

42 minutes ago, ToeDragSwag said:

I honestly don't think you can go wrong with either WR. I still think you should go with AROB and here is why. Lock did look fine in the beginning of the game last week with Sutton, but then the game turned to to the Phillip Lindsay show. Even though Lindsay only had 17 carries for 58 yards the focal point of the game changed after the beginning plays to Sutton. Lock ended up with 18/28 134 yards 2 TDs to Sutton and 1 INT. I wouldn't say that is fantastic. More than half of that was to Sutton. I think the Broncos game will be more like the 2nd half of last week. Go with AROB.

Alright, good argument, you make a lot of good points and as trash as Trubisky is, somehow AROB manages to put up pretty good stats.