NBC Sports Edge Forums

Luke Kennard 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like best case scenario happened for Luke this trade deadline, staying put in Detroit and Drummond gone. Will he be healthy enough to be a difference maker down the stretch?  

I held Kennard.  I was going to drop Kennard tonight for someone to hold Simmons in IL, but now that there's news, I might just wait and take this week's loss with a dead weight. I personally lik

👀

Luke Kennard (knee) is back in the starting lineup on Friday against the Pacers.

He missed a back-to-back game on Wednesday for a knee issue that has popped up at least three times since summer. Kennard has trended down since Blake Griffin's minutes have increased, so Kennard may trend down after a great start.

Here we go again! Who is this guy?! He must work for a fake news agency? Kennard has actually been trending up! 

6 minutes ago, MNDOGG said:

Luke Kennard (knee) is back in the starting lineup on Friday against the Pacers.

He missed a back-to-back game on Wednesday for a knee issue that has popped up at least three times since summer. Kennard has trended down since Blake Griffin's minutes have increased, so Kennard may trend down after a great start.

Here we go again! Who is this guy?! He must work for a fake news agency? Kennard has actually been trending up! 

Somebody who is 12th on waivers

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Jackdean33 said:

2 games in a row being missed. Not good. Worth dumping if this is the trend going forward? 

Apparently he's been dealing with knee issues for a while now, so it could cause him to keep missing games for the rest of the season. I don't know if there's a surgery or shutdown risk but it's something to consider along with the risk of missing more games for soreness. It makes him less attractive but he should still have value if he's just missing a few games throughout the season to the injury.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2020 at 4:27 PM, -M- said:
#Pistons say there is no update on Luke Kennard's condition, but they'll update when there is.

What's going on with this guy?

I think with Blake out they are going to take as long as necessary to let Luke heal. Knee tendinitis is a 4-6 week thing I think. 

Really hope this isn't a season ending type thing for him. He was balling before the knees acted up.