NBC Sports Edge Forums

Luke Kennard 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like best case scenario happened for Luke this trade deadline, staying put in Detroit and Drummond gone. Will he be healthy enough to be a difference maker down the stretch?  

I held Kennard.  I was going to drop Kennard tonight for someone to hold Simmons in IL, but now that there's news, I might just wait and take this week's loss with a dead weight. I personally lik

👀

Just now, iowncrazyhair said:

DRose expected to miss multiple weeks. Thats one hella usage to fill, Kennard time? (Or knight :(

Pistons also planning to claim Jordan McRae off waivers, according to the article. 🤔

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Now its been pushed back to next week.

Yup.  Sorta worrying, considering they tried trading him, were unsuccessful, and are now holding him out for something that's held him back for over two months.  

I guess it's a good thing, given the Pistons have an awful schedule going forward; they're 3-2 this week and next, and then go 3-4-3 for the standard POs (Wk 22-24).

He's not the best hold despite his numbers and the lack of scoring/guard depth for the Pistons, since he'll probably be handled super carefully and not rushed at all with the Pistons bottom-feeding.  I've got so many injuries that for those of you saying "derp derp just put him on your IL and there's no big deal", you have some insane fantasy luck; I need about 2-3 additional ILs, haha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, MWon said:

Yup.  Sorta worrying, considering they tried trading him, were unsuccessful, and are now holding him out for something that's held him back for over two months.  

I guess it's a good thing, given the Pistons have an awful schedule going forward; they're 3-2 this week and next, and then go 3-4-3 for the standard POs (Wk 22-24).

He's not the best hold despite his numbers and the lack of scoring/guard depth for the Pistons, since he'll probably be handled super carefully and not rushed at all with the Pistons bottom-feeding.  I've got so many injuries that for those of you saying "derp derp just put him on your IL and there's no big deal", you have some insane fantasy luck; I need about 2-3 additional ILs, haha.

Yup im moving on from him. I dropped him after that weeks away blurb after originally thinking he was coming back right after the ASB but was keeping a close eye on him. Now im completely off this guy.

Imo his value is based on usage and touches (his stocks are almost non existent). And considering where we are at this point in the fantasy season (they have no incentive to play him heavy minutes) I don't see that ever going back up to what it was a few months ago. I don't think he's worth adding unless you're in deeep leagues.

2 hours ago, MWon said:

I dropped him too but that is because i had more important pieces to put in IL. I agree the fact they tried to trade him sounds like he is not an important piece to them in the future. They are on a tanking machine now too and less incentive to play big mins coming back from injury and only a month left in season.