NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dewayne Dedmon 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A lot of people, myself included, would've dropped Dedmon for Richaun Holmes many moons ago. Now with the latest Holmes news, the irony is that I know some people are tossing up whether to drop H

He fouled out tonight but had a really nice line in 28 minutes. 2 threes, 14 pts, 9 rebs, 2 assists, and 3 blocks. That’s what I’m talking about. Way to start my playoffs!

His fantasy value is still (jamaican accent) ded....mon

13 minutes ago, Steele2786 said:

Feels like he’s going to be included in Houston trade...does he feast there if so?

There were no other additions to that deal as reported about 30 mins ago so I don't think that's gonna happen. In terms of Dedmon to HOU, is there any way the salary would even work out? 

5 minutes ago, MathieuVirtuoso said:

There were no other additions to that deal as reported about 30 mins ago so I don't think that's gonna happen. In terms of Dedmon to HOU, is there any way the salary would even work out? 

Possible i think, dedmon makes a bit over 13m. 

28 minutes ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

Will this piece of **** play tomorrow? I need to stream him for the FRI-SUN-MON schedule

I think he plays hes not new to the Atlanta system at all... I don't see why they wouldnt plug him in tomorrow ..

I'm streaming for sure. 

On 2/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, Johnnyapplebot said:

His fantasy value is still (jamaican accent) ded....mon

I should agree with that with a YEAH MON!

Still worth a gamble I think, Collins or Drum ought to shut down eventually.

1 hour ago, beejay6020 said:

The question is...do they just keep Collins at the 5 until capela is back and get Dedmon familiar in the backup role OR do they start him at the 5 and get the team used to having Collins at the 4 with a big at center 

I say they give him time on the 4 to adjust 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:38 PM, beejay6020 said:

2 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Need boards tomorrow and with a b2b for Atlanta’s, reckon dedmon and the new acquisitions will be playing after they missed Boston game?

I hope he does ... most players that got traded ended up missing the first game that followed on Friday, so anyone that was a new acquisition played tonight .. I'm hoping dedmon plays could use the 3s and blocks