NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kirk cousins or Josh Allen?

I like Kirk, he’s been on fire... but it’s a short week and they’ll probably run on the Redskins all night after taking a big lead early.

second vote here for Allen. He’s gonna have to throw against that Swiss cheese Eagles secondary to keep pace 

21 minutes ago, J Boogie said:

I like Kirk, he’s been on fire... but it’s a short week and they’ll probably run on the Redskins all night after taking a big lead early.

second vote here for Allen. He’s gonna have to throw against that Swiss cheese Eagles secondary to keep pace 

Im trying to decide between these exact two QB's.

In saying that Washington has given up the least amount of yards per game by 10 yards over all teams against the run. And have shut down McCaffrey 2 times. So I'm not sure why you think they are going to run all over them.

As of right now I have Cousins in over Allen. Mostly so I can watch him tonight as I will be busy Sunday. I'll probably regret it lol

29 minutes ago, peleincubus said:

Im trying to decide between these exact two QB's.

In saying that Washington has given up the least amount of yards per game by 10 yards over all teams against the run. And have shut down McCaffrey 2 times. So I'm not sure why you think they are going to run all over them.

As of right now I have Cousins in over Allen. Mostly so I can watch him tonight as I will be busy Sunday. I'll probably regret it lol

Because its Dalvin Cook? He’s a monster. Even Ap had his one big game against the Skins...

I like Kirk, it's a pretty soft matchup, but I hate Thursday night games. I have no problem with Allen this week either. Kirk for higher ceiling and Allen for higher floor. Just depends on what you need.

My team is stacked. RBs- CMC, Chris Carson, Lindsay(flex). WRs-Kenny Golladay, Mike Evans, Dk Metcalf. Defense- Pittsburgh. Just having trouble with this QB situation. I might just start Kirk. I hope he goes for at least 3 tds. 

Edited by Vivens26
10 minutes ago, Vivens26 said:

My team is stacked. RBs- CMC, Chris Carson, Lindsay(flex). WRs-Kenny Golladay, Mike Evans, Dk Metcalf. Defense- Pittsburgh. Just having trouble with this QB situation. I might just start Kirk. I hope he goes for at least 3 tds. 

Kenny G Evans CMC here too. Undefeated so far. I’m going with cousins though over Allen. We will seeeeeeee

• Like 1