NBC Sports Edge Forums

RB/WR/FLEX Help? WHIR 100%

On 10/24/2019 at 7:28 PM, mocha4313 said:

0.5 PPR Dynasty
Pick 1 RB+1 WR+3 FLEX players

Already starting Mack and Tevin Coleman at RB with Zeke on bye and MT and Kupp at WR. I take it these are locks right?

Chase Edmonds at NO
Tarik Cohen vs LAC
Courtland Sutton at IND
Brandin Cooks vs CIN
AJ Brown vs TB
Christian Kirk (Questionable) at NO
Diontae Johnson vs MIA
OBJ at NE

Would it be crazy to bench OBJ with this deep of a lineup? I just really see no way he puts up decent numbers this week considering Gilmore, Baker's issues and NE usually taking away the other team's best passing weapon. 
Even Cooks is a murky start since I have Kupp  and the Rams offense this year has not really supported 2 WRs very well on a game to game basis.

Is it dumb to start Kirk (if he plays), AJ Brown or even Diontae who was showng good chemistry with Rudolph with their great matchups over Cooks and/or OBJ? WHIR 100%

I think I’d have to roll with Sutton as my final player, especially with Sanders gone. 

Thoughts on mine:    

13 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

I think I’d have to roll with Sutton as my final player, especially with Sanders gone. 

I have to actually pick 5 more players outside of the 4 locks I mentioned. Deep lineups

RB1: Mack

RB2: Coleman

RB3: ?

WR1: Thomas

WR2: Kupp

WR3: ?

FLEX1: ?

FLEX2: ?

FLEX3: ?

I got yours answered

2 minutes ago, mocha4313 said:

I have to actually pick 5 more players outside of the 4 locks I mentioned. Deep lineups

RB1: Mack

RB2: Coleman

RB3: ?

WR1: Thomas

WR2: Kupp

WR3: ?

FLEX1: ?

FLEX2: ?

FLEX3: ?

I got yours answered

Ah my bad. I misread. 

So Sutton as the WR3. I think I’d have to go with Edmonds as my RB3. As my choices for Flex: Cooks, Diontae, and OBJ. Close call there with OBJ, but it’s hard to bench a star as your 3rd flex. 

On 10/24/2019 at 8:28 PM, mocha4313 said:

0.5 PPR Dynasty
Pick 1 RB+1 WR+3 FLEX players

Already starting Mack and Tevin Coleman at RB with Zeke on bye and MT and Kupp at WR. I take it these are locks right?

Chase Edmonds at NO
Tarik Cohen vs LAC
Courtland Sutton at IND
Brandin Cooks vs CIN
AJ Brown vs TB
Christian Kirk (Questionable) at NO
Diontae Johnson vs MIA
OBJ at NE

Would it be crazy to bench OBJ with this deep of a lineup? I just really see no way he puts up decent numbers this week considering Gilmore, Baker's issues and NE usually taking away the other team's best passing weapon. 
Even Cooks is a murky start since I have Kupp  and the Rams offense this year has not really supported 2 WRs very well on a game to game basis.

Is it dumb to start Kirk (if he plays), AJ Brown or even Diontae who was showng good chemistry with Rudolph with their great matchups over Cooks and/or OBJ? WHIR 100%

My line up would look like this:

RB1 Mack

RB2 Edmonds 

RB3 Coleman 

WR1 Thomas 

WR2 Kupp

WR3 Sutton 

flex1 Beckham

flex2 Cooks

flex3 Cohen with Diontae Johnson on the bench close behind Cohen 

bench AJ Brown

bench Kirk