NBC Sports Edge Forums

Trade/ROS Tate, Landry, Alshon

I have rb for days(carson, sony, edmonds,plus some handcuffs)but im pretty lite in wr.

Adams, godwim,boyd are my locks

Other than that i have dede westbrooks so i feel I'm gambling on bye/injury 

Someone offered my mckissic for either tate, Landry, or Alshon. 

Would you make the trade? If so for who?

10team 1/2ppr

Leave a link whir

33 minutes ago, rshaas said:

I have rb for days(carson, sony, edmonds,plus some handcuffs)but im pretty lite in wr.

Adams, godwim,boyd are my locks

Other than that i have dede westbrooks so i feel I'm gambling on bye/injury 

Someone offered my mckissic for either tate, Landry, or Alshon. 

Would you make the trade? If so for who?

10team 1/2ppr

Leave a link whir

Honestly I see your RBs as weaker than your WRs. Carson is a lock but Sony kinda sucks in real life this year (not in fantasy) so you never know how solid his production is week to week. Edmonds will also have his playing time get more inconsistent soon. Adams, Godwin and Boyd are all guys I feel comfortable starting and Adams is only out one more week most likely. Even Dede is fine as a FLEX or WR2 in a bye week. 

Still I would do the deal and get Golden Tate. He is the safety blanket in the middle Jones looks to every play and the O line makes it impossible for deeper routes to develop, making his volume consistent. Alshon was never a speed guy but even so he has lost a step and the deep threat potential he used to have

Help?

Edited by mocha4313

Agreed with above, you are absolutely not set at RB. Carson has been great but his schedule down the stretch it brutal. Sony has been shaky and extremely TD dependant. We have no clue what the future holds for Edmonds and his schedule is also death. 

Id do the deal then consider cashing out on Carson with a carson+WR for a top 5 stud RB deal, or selling high on Sony+WR for a rb upgrade

Yeah, i explained my setup poorly. My bench is almost all rb. Mostly because I dont love my starters. Thus why I felt I needed a wr in case injury/bye.

I have had some intrest in carson but every offer has been trash imo.