NBC Sports Edge Forums

Eric "Non-Spicy P" Paschall 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s a theme/bias with the sleepers josh likes, he too often tries to go against the grain and almost all the prospects he likes are roto friendly defense first types (Clarke, Looney, derrick white

not at 10 fga and off the bench, he doesn’t offer enough statistical/peripheral diversity to justify it. russell took away one of his main strengths, scoring.

it’s the style, watch Paschalls highlights Vs Charlotte on ‘smart highlights’ (YouTube), you’ll see what I mean. There’s a ton of crosses and guard like dribbles that didn’t make it to the downtobuck

4 minutes ago, JP_Grizzly said:

Fantasy aside. Eric is a starter for this team forward. Either GRIII plays SG or Dray plays Center. He will start. Must own fantasy asset 

He looks quick enough to play the 3 if GSW deals DLo for a starting big, keep Klay at the 2. 

On 11/2/2019 at 6:26 PM, justaguy said:

Dlo might be out and Dray is out....how are the Warriors gonna hit even 80 points? EP gonna have an opportunity to drop 40 tonight 😂

I thought I was exaggerating when I said this LOL. 😍 so glad I stuck with him. There's no going back after this

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, kev777zero said:

Was going to try to flip him for mid-lower round player but I don't even know anymore. Seems like he'll be able to contribute in a big manner in FG%, pts, rbds, and perhaps 3s. Question are his stocks.

Baby steps....let’s see if he is able to churn out some consistent stocks as he develops

Just now, whips02 said:

Baby steps....let’s see if he is able to churn out some consistent stocks as he develops

In the first half he was basically rebounding and pushing the ball up the floor as if he's LeBron almost any time he got a board, I think more assists will come as he starts feeling out that he can dominate heading down court. This guy has great handles off a rebound, he goes up and starts isolating, he doesn't just rush to hand off to the guard like other bigs.

Not sure how consistent he'll be across the peripheral stats either way, but I can't complain, Zach Collins was injured and I scooped his a** up and I'm pumped.

• Thanks 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Eric "Non-Spicy P" Paschall 2019-2020 Outlook