Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Hilton for Ekeler Trade - WHIR 100%


Recommended Posts

I get - Hilton and Sanu 

I give - Ekeler, DK Metcalf and Tyler Boyd. 

 

Currently Boyd and DK are my Bench specially once Theilen is back. We have 2 Flex with 2 RB and 2 WR. 

After the trade - I will be at Chubb, Fournette and Jones at RB with Hilton, Edelman and Theilen at WR.

 

Should i do it or not??? 

 

2nd Team in Signature - ESPN 10 Team League - PPR 1 Pts. 

Edited by Jay85
Link to post
Share on other sites

Who else does he have to give besides Sanu? I mean he can be great but who knows this is Brady I think id try for a different WR than Sanu but if you really think Sanu will take off then do it you said yourself DK and Boyd are on your bench. If you do it I think you would be ok because you had enough depth. Good luck

 

Help in return

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SinCity said:

Who else does he have to give besides Sanu? I mean he can be great but who knows this is Brady I think id try for a different WR than Sanu but if you really think Sanu will take off then do it you said yourself DK and Boyd are on your bench. If you do it I think you would be ok because you had enough depth. Good luck

 

Help in return

 

 

He other WR are Gallup, Dorsett and Dede. 
 

I mean yes right now DK and Boyd is bench except this wee since Thielen is out. Once I trade Ekele, he will replaced by Hilton and Theilen will start for me once he is back at WR slot and Hilton at Flex with one of the RB. Question is Ekeler or Hilton? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ekeler is a pretty great flex in PPR, I might hold him and try to move Jones for more value. Maybe Boyd or Metcalf + Jones gets you a stud WR. That said, the deal is fair as it is I think, I just don't know that you necessarily need to do it

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if I would deal Ekeler right now. There are rumors that M Gordon could be traded to Detroit and if that happens, Ekeler is a top 10 stud again. Even if Gordon isn't traded, he's a very solid Flex play. I like Hilton over your other WR, but I'm not sure it's worth giving up Ekeler. And I don't agree with the above saying give up A Jones. Keep him, I still think he is going to break out big time the rest of the year. 

 

Help with mine please. Thanks. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would not make that trade. You simply cannot trust anyone from NE's offense other than Edelman. They spread it around too much. As someone else mentioned Ekeler is great for PPR and who knows if they stick with Gordon. He's been terrible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I would make the trade. Sanu might just go in flow with the offense like every other back/receiver does in NE only one safe is edleman and trading ekeler right now I wouldn't do his position on the team should be going back up again after last week

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dk and Boyd they both won’t start for me unless injury. Hilton will start for me at Ekeler spot. And Thielen will be back by next week. Boyd needs green for him to be a solid WR. 
What if he throws in Gallup instead of Sanu? 

Edited by Jay85
Link to post
Share on other sites

On cell, so cant see team. With K Allen banged up, this makes Ekeler more valuable. Think I would hold. But if you want to make the trade, I would take a flyer on Sanu. NE just doesn't give up a 2nd rd pick for an avg player. Thanks for mine!

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

On cell, so cant see team. With K Allen banged up, this makes Ekeler more valuable. Think I would hold. But if you want to make the trade, I would take a flyer on Sanu. NE just doesn't give up a 2nd rd pick for an avg player. Thanks for mine!

RB - Chubb, Fournette  

WR - Edelman and Theilen 

Flex - Aaron Jones and Ekeler 

bench - Boyd, Metcalf MVs

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jay85 said:

RB - Chubb, Fournette  

WR - Edelman and Theilen 

Flex - Aaron Jones and Ekeler 

bench - Boyd, Metcalf MVs

I prefer Ekeler, but getting TY helps your WR group. I would consider that & hope Sanu also hits. GL!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rush2112 said:

Can't see you're team on cell can you post it in bold print 

QB Lamar and Stafford 

RB Chubb Fournette 

WR Edelman and Thielen 

TE Hockenson 

flex - Aaron Jones and Ekeler 

bench - Metcalf, MVS, Watkins and Boyd 

def - Bears and Niners 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jay85 said:

Dk and Boyd they both won’t start for me unless injury. Hilton will start for me at Ekeler spot. And Thielen will be back by next week. Boyd needs green for him to be a solid WR. 
What if he throws in Gallup instead of Sanu? 

It is definitely better with Gallup but for now with Gordon trade rumors I would still hold Ekeler for four more days. After that, if Gordon hasn't been moved, I would do it. DK is not worth much in a redraft and you say Boyd will not start for you, so I am fine going through with it. I would still hold for now because I don't like the idea of giving a potential RB1 at a FLEX price

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...