NBC Sports Edge Forums

Julio for Ertz & Lockett. Vampire League. WHIR

I put another trade out here the other day, but the other owner already said he wouldn't do it. This trade was just offered to me. I will explain Vampire rules again 

10 teams. Full PPR. NO keepers. My first year in a Vampire League. Basically if you don't know what it is, you have 9 regular managers who draft their team. The 10th team is the Vampire Team. They can only choose from the leftovers, but they are also the only team that can add new players every week. So every regular team has to draft starters and then exactly 1 of each position to their bench and make sure they have different bye weeks. The Vampire plays all the teams and if the Vampire beats another team, they get to steal ANY starter from that team they want. They just need to replace them with their own starter at the same position. I am currently in 2nd but I am projected to lose this week and that could drop me all the way to 4th or 5th. Top 6 make playoffs. 

My team: I won't include kicker and defense.

QB: D Watson  2 RB: Jacobs & A Jones  2 WR: Julio & Godwin   TE: M Andrews   Flex: Conner

Bench: K Murray, K Drake, D Westbrook, Gesicki

I give: Julio & Gesicki

I get: Lockett & Ertz

2 reasons I do this. 1. This week having Ertz over Gesicki could be the difference maker. 2. Next week I play the Vampire team for the first time. Julio has a bye. I don't want to be the first team to lose to the Vampire and have him steal one of my starters. So instead of being stuck starting Westbrook, I can start Lockett instead. Lockett has a great matchup next week and this week. Plus Lockett & Julio have the same TD's, same receptions and Julio has only 50 more yards. So it's not much of a downgrade at WR.