• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because I’m a Favors owner.

I have no idea why i grabbed this guy. 

His athleticism is crazy but he was easily getting bumped by guards.  He needs a few years to bulk up (or go spend an offseason with Ayton...) before he's ready for a heavier workload.  He looks like

1 hour ago, lbc88 said:

Daaamn. Sprained his ankle. Looked minor though and he didnt want to be taken out but they did. 

Damn, I stepped away from the TV and didn't see it (I heard about it).

Wonder why Roto hasn't mentioned it?  I was gonna pick him up.  :/

11 hours ago, sickrookie said:

Favors still out next game against Jazz. So he’s a hold. 

He’s a hold for sure but he will be matched up against Gobert and Okafor might be back. Anyone know what type of minutes he was getting when he and Okafor were healthy sans Favors?

Damn, streaming him in a few leagues for the 3 remaining games/B2B, so last night was disappointing, esp vs the C-less Suns.

It's probably not going to get much better, foul-trouble wise against Gobert either.  

1 hour ago, Purple Hippo said:

He’s a hold for sure but he will be matched up against Gobert and Okafor might be back. Anyone know what type of minutes he was getting when he and Okafor were healthy sans Favors?

Hmmm, I don't think he's ever played with Okafor healthy and Favors not.  Considering Okafor's been out for a while and known to have injuries, I'd imagine they either hold out Okafor or limit his minutes.  Might work out well if Okafor started anyway, since Hayes, as said, would get destroyed by Gobert.

• Thanks 1
On 11/23/2019 at 2:25 AM, MWon said:

It's probably not going to get much better, foul-trouble wise against Gobert either.  

Hmmm, I don't think he's ever played with Okafor healthy and Favors not.  Considering Okafor's been out for a while and known to have injuries, I'd imagine they either hold out Okafor or limit his minutes.  Might work out well if Okafor started anyway, since Hayes, as said, would get destroyed by Gobert.

Gobert is questionable..now start or bench?

Yeah, pretty funny since I was down 2 blocks and up by only .015% in FT on Sunday.

Streamed Hayes for the 2 gamer and he not only didn't get me 2 blocks but nearly lost me FT% on his own.  Didn't expect Okafor to return and I guess I should've streamed HIM instead.  Eh, dropped anyway.

• 2 weeks later...