NBC Sports Edge Forums

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, simon said:

People here bitchin as tho they drafted holmes. Lol most all of you just picked him up from the waivers. You guys honestly expected holmes provide early round value ROS?

You had your fun, now it’s bagley’s turn.

Simon says he’s a Bagley owner

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Playing like a beast to start the 3rd. Calm down everyone

Brook Lopez on the Lakers would get benched all 4th quarter even if he was playing great and/or a traditional center was out there. Didn’t matter. He wasn’t seeing the 4th. This went on for months.

Not saying Holmes will definitely get jerked around like Lopez did, but I wouldn’t put anything past Luke Walton. He is a horrible coach and not the brightest bulb.

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

This is far from accurate lol.

I just watched this kid pound the ball for no reason after they threw it in to him with 5 seconds left on the clock, only to throw up an ugly turnaround air ball instead of taking it to the hole immediately. Then on the next two defensive possessions he trapped off of the pick 'n roll, also for no reason at all, leaving Nerlens wide open for dunks. These are not smart basketball plays. I bet you they dig themselves back out of this deficit the second Holmes comes back on the floor.

I'm sure he's not this bad all of the time, but he is young and has a ton to figure out.

Edited by xlosingmyedgex
10 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

Bagley is not a smart basketball player. Bench his butt.

Sounds like you're not biased at all. I'm sure Walton isn't getting pressured to play Bagley full minutes when healthy since Luka is showing out right now.

Just now, yeet said:

Sounds like you're not biased at all. I'm sure Walton isn't getting pressured to play Bagley full minutes when healthy since Luka is showing out right now.

Totally biased.

I'm also not being serious at all. The dude's a top 3 pick, he should not be benched for Richaun Holmes.