NBC Sports Edge Forums

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, waffleboy said:

its hard to say you are giving Bagley a fair look when you just decicde to move him to the 4 ... 

Play him both the 4 and the 5.. they haven't run him at the 4 at all. Just a 5.. Bagley plays better at the 4 anyways... They're just assuming  they can't play with each other. Which is dumb.

Edited by stickman786
30 minutes ago, Benjamin1984 said:

I did do the Holmes/Lou deal. Really it was mostly to get rid of Lou. He was pretty much hurting my team more then helping at this point.

Yep, Lou is trash this year in 9-cat.

Holmes could end up being trash as well (depending on his role ROS), but Lou’s already there.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

Lou is #152 on the year, that would be a reject either way.

That's fine and all, but I look at the player, not rankings. 

2 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

Yep, Lou is trash this year in 9-cat.

Holmes could end up being trash as well (depending on his role ROS), but Lou’s already there.

You do know some punt turnovers. But yeah, you got it.

Edited by Trench Mob
2 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

Is anybody actually watching the game? I know his lines bad but is he ridin bench or with second unit?

yea I'm watching, he's just completely uninvolved. 5th option whenever he's on the court. I think he's lost a bit of confidence because he's not doing much of anything.. understandable when your teammates refuse you even let you touch the ball. the 3 TOs are brutal too 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

yea I'm watching, he's just completely uninvolved. 5th option whenever he's on the court. I think he's lost a bit of confidence because he's not doing much of anything.. understandable when your teammates refuse you even let you touch the ball. the 3 TOs are brutal too 

I feel the same way you did on the part where teammates refusing to trust this guy. They literally dont wanna give this guy any chance of touching ball, even for rebound. 

I thought he deserved to be treated better than this on the court but something might happen off the court and ultimately leading to this situation.

Verdict: Drop city if you still hold him. Try trade away if counterpart doesnt care about real basketball and look for current fantasy value (almost impossible at this point but give it a try)

He may become a drop eventually but dropping now in 12s is absolutely idiotic. He has earnt a longer leash than 2 games. I'll put money the ones saying drop are millennials. ADD generation lol. Inb4 ok Boomer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1