NBC Sports Edge Forums

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

23 minutes ago, simon said:

I like the positivity here, good on you. However, holmes’s production is not dependent on his skill (proven) or bagley’s development (not an issue), but on luke walton’s decision making. For me, that’s not very comforting.

Dont shoot the messenger.

No hard feelings towards you bro. 

I can see where you are coming from about Walton's rotation. Pretty sure alot of hardcore Kings fan can coach the team better than him lol. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bringthesonicsback said:

how is Holmes available my man

It's a first year friends league ~~ 

either way since we are on Richaun's page I can see him averaging 12pt/11reb and decent stocks for the future?  You guys agree?

I like Richuan actually gives pretty decent stl and blks... unlike some big men that only gives blks ~

With Fox and Bagley both dead... what's Holme's projection now? 12reb with 1 each in stl and blk... a huge boost in pts?  How's his offense anyways?  I know Bagley is a better offensive player ~~~

Plus do you think Fox's injury will effect Holmes offense?  Holmes will have no guards to pick and roll with?  Hield is not going to help him right?  (unless he chuck bricks and Holmes to fight for the offensive rebounds)

3 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

With Fox and Bagley both dead... what's Holme's projection now? 12reb with 1 each in stl and blk... a huge boost in pts?  How's his offense anyways?  I know Bagley is a better offensive player ~~~

Plus do you think Fox's injury will effect Holmes offense?  Holmes will have no guards to pick and roll with?  Hield is not going to help him right?  (unless he chuck bricks and Holmes to fight for the offensive rebounds)

Holmes got himself to be a waiver wire steal award without Fox around.  I'm sure he'll be fine.  He is a dirty work guy, so he doesn't need a PG to set him up for scores.  Rebounds, STOCKS is all Richuan's about and he gets those himself. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

He scores a lot on offensive boards. I don’t see much changing with them in or out to be honest. Rich homie gets his own.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Portis4Potus said:

Saw on reddit that Dedmon has requested a trade and wants out. This could be it boys. 

Hes picked up 9 straight did not play even though hes 100% healthy before last night. He's pretty much been a non factor for this team whether they trade him or not for a while. Once Walton put Bagley in the starting rotation alongside Holmes, that was the moment it was "it" for Holmes. He cant shoot jumpers so hes never going to be the go to guy, but him playing with energy and getting those easy 2ft-5ft float shots/dunks/layups is all he needs and with the way the Kings have a lot of brick shooters, hes going to feast more times than not barring injury or Walton going back to his nincompoop management.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Thanks 1