NBC Sports Edge Forums

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

What if his shoulder feels better within the next few days? Would he be able to return earlier? I don't know Richaun personally, but we all know he has the heart of a lion and if the kings lose one game after another he might try and come back earlier... Is this realistic or just wishful thinking? This injury just did not seem serious at all and he even said he would try and play in the next game... it just kills me that he's out ...

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

What if his shoulder feels better within the next few days? Would he be able to return earlier? I don't know Richaun personally, but we all know he has the heart of a lion and if the kings lose one game after another he might try and come back earlier... Is this realistic or just wishful thinking? This injury just did not seem serious at all and he even said he would try and play in the next game... it just kills me that he's out ...

They have nothing to play for so why would they rush him if hes not 100%? They will wait.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

They have nothing to play for so why would they rush him if hes not 100%? They will wait.

Pretty sure they have playoff aspirations. As bad as they have been, they are getting healthy and only a few games back of 8th 

24 minutes ago, davidhammer said:

I thought about this too. I think he beats the timeline given, sounds like it was more worst case scenario and shoulder feeling worse

Something to look forward to: If i know luke walton correctly, holmes and bagley will be on a timeshare (remember randle-LNJ, kcp-josh hart). So around 24 minutes each. This should be a win for holmes owners as 24 minutes is more than enough for holmes to produce early round value.

2 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Barely 3.5 games out but have to jump over 5 teams

Other than Memphis none of those teams are setting the world on fire. Like I said they got Fox recently, Bagley just returned and once Holmes is back they will be solid

16 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Holmes can take as much time as he needs. All he's done is show up for us all season. For sure.

please post your roster. you want every player to "take their time" lol does anyone on your team play?

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

please post your roster. you want every player to "take their time" lol does anyone on your team play?

I want my guys to be healthy for the stretch run to earn a bye. Losing a few weeks in December and January mean nothing in the grand run.

What is wrong with that?

45 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Bet you King fans wish Bogdan took more time rehabbing his hammy. He's out every other week.

Kings suck, whether he plays or not makes no difference. I trust the doctors not some guy online, if they clear Holmes he is obviously good to go

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Kings suck, whether he plays or not makes no difference. I trust the doctors not some guy online, if they clear Holmes he is obviously good to go

He keeps getting cleared and keeps hurting his hammy. The same with Conley. The issue is some guys come too early from injuries that require lengthier absences.

And every other guy online agrees. Thanks so much.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, raptors24 said:

will he get his starting gig back upon return or will bagley continue to start?

Realistically he should, he didn't do anything wrong to lose it but its the Kings and Walton only God knows what they do