NBC Sports Edge Forums

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

I'm in a tight race for a playoff spot in my league with me being in a three way tie for the last spot and being one game behind two people ahead of us. I ended up having to drop Bagley and Holmes for streamers. 

Edited by SeanH
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Says the dude writing non sense daily lol. If you can't take it stay quiet

1st, im not here daily since I actually have a life. Second, non sense? All I see you do is write nonsense. Unlike you people actually like me because I do not write nonsense like you. Ive seen quite a few people express their dislike for you in this forum and it clearly shows why they feel the way they do about you. And cant take what? your 1,320th useless post? Now kick rocks, if you dont have anything to add, best stay quite kid. Or better yet keep asking people if theres anything to see with MKG when he hasnt been fantasy relevant in 5 years where he wasnt even a top 100 player.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

1st, im not here daily since I actually have a life. Second, non sense? All I see you do is write nonsense. Unlike you people actually like me because I do not write nonsense like you. Ive seen quite a few people express their dislike for you in this forum and it clearly shows why they feel the way they do about you. And cant take what? your 1,320th useless post? Now kick rocks, if you dont have anything to add, best stay quite kid. Or better yet keep asking people if theres anything to see with MKG when he hasnt been fantasy relevant in 5 years where he wasnt even a top 100 player.

Bro chilll whats the point of these arguments my man. At the end of the day everyone is here for fantasy help/giving advice. Fuk em forget about it 

10 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Bro chilll whats the point of these arguments my man. At the end of the day everyone is here for fantasy help/giving advice. Fuk em forget about it 

Bro its a slow day with nothing to do after tonight fantasy wise lol. Having some fun. I like talking s hit to those who do it first.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Bro its a slow day with nothing to do after tonight fantasy wise lol. Having some fun. I like talking s hit to those who do it first.

Only one way to settle that. Compete in the same league together next season. For money 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

if you have to tell other ppl how much other ppl like you, they probably dont like you very much.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

anyone with 10,000 posts on this forum telling someone else they post too often and that they have a life is PEAK IRONY

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, DeadfootGhazi said:

anyone with 10,000 posts on this forum telling someone else they post too often and that they have a life is PEAK IRONY

TBF, dude's been here for 10yrs. 3 posts a day aint that much.

16 minutes ago, DeadfootGhazi said:

Been a member here for 10 years kid.  Ive been doing big money leagues in basketball football and baseball since 2010. Sit down rookie. Also hes the one bringing up saying i do useless post every day which i quickly corrected i dont post here every day cause i have a life. So your point is what? Where did I say he posts too often? Oh wait you are just one of those people got it considering i never mentioned anything about him posting here too often nor him having no life.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot