NBC Sports Edge Forums

Richaun Holmes 2019-2020 Outlook

On 2/21/2020 at 1:21 PM, Eltoro said:

Uh that's how she knows he will play, because God told her

She's better than an MD then.  She can pray his injury away!

Still no timetable, eh? 

Well, Holmes is gonna be jacked after all those curls in the weight room for next season, while KAT's gonna be the best CoD player on the planet (recycled Roto joke).

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have him and WCJ and both way exceeded their initial timetable, they problem with these long term injuries is that they’ll be on limit restriction for 1-2 weeks after they return, which puts the timetable well into the fantasy playoffs, it sucks but have to hold if you have a IL spot

• Like 1

I may be hanging on to any glimmer of hope lol. But did anyone get a lil excited when the report with Walton said he’s been doing work in the weight room. I mean if it’s really bad and they plan on shutting him down, why would my man be putting all this time in the weight room strengthening his **** lol

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

I may be hanging on to any glimmer of hope lol. But did anyone get a lil excited when the report with Walton said he’s been doing work in the weight room. I mean if it’s really bad and they plan on shutting him down, why would my man be putting all this time in the weight room strengthening his **** lol

I was until I read this post.

13 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

I've torn a labrum before, you can still lift weights with minimal pain. 

Sudden burst movements is where the severe pain occurs, or jolting of the shoulder in a particular direction. 

He's cooked. Mark my words, if he does play it will be 1 game and then will pull the pin. 

• Like 3
21 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

I think he's an easy hold with IR. If you're fighting for the playoffs w/o IR, he's probably a drop.

If the Kings can't push for 8th, he's done. I've dealt with the injury, weight lifting isn't as aggravating but it happens in a controlled matter. Wait till you get your shoulder jammed by a defender or suddenly feel a jolt of pain while extending your arms upward for a rebound.

I do think he might give it a try depending on the Kings seeding. He's weeks away as it stands.

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

If the Kings can't push for 8th, he's done. I've dealt with the injury, weight lifting isn't as aggravating but it happens in a controlled matter. Wait till you get your shoulder jammed by a defender or suddenly feel a jolt of pain while extending your arms upward for a rebound.

I do think he might give it a try depending on the Kings seeding. He's weeks away as it stands.

I have a hard time seeing him not giving it a try, but if there’s any discomfort I think he’ll shut it down for next year.

Anticipating him out for another 2-3 weeks.

• Like 1