NBC Sports Edge Forums

Who Would Trade Carson for Bell Straight Up? WHIR WHIR

Curious about this.  I'm the Carson owner.  Also a life-long Hawks fan, so emotions are involved.  Also hate the schedule ROS.  Bell has not been nearly as impressive as Carson.  His team sucks.  His O-Line sucks.  His coach is...well..yeah.

That being said, ROS his schedule is great compared to Carson's, and Bell is very proven (albeit on another team).  Curious if you would offer this trade straight up?  If not I could try pairing Carson and, say, Jamison Crowder for Bell and DeDe or Bell and Hardman etc.

Thoughts?  WHIR.

8 hours ago, croikee said:

Curious about this.  I'm the Carson owner.  Also a life-long Hawks fan, so emotions are involved.  Also hate the schedule ROS.  Bell has not been nearly as impressive as Carson.  His team sucks.  His O-Line sucks.  His coach is...well..yeah.

That being said, ROS his schedule is great compared to Carson's, and Bell is very proven (albeit on another team).  Curious if you would offer this trade straight up?  If not I could try pairing Carson and, say, Jamison Crowder for Bell and DeDe or Bell and Hardman etc.

Thoughts?  WHIR.

I think you could offer Carson for Bell straight up. But the other owner has to know as much if not more about their upcoming schedules, wouldn't you think? Why would he do that? 

Gotta go against the grain, I don't like it. Carson has to this point far outperformed Bell, and he's on a great offense, which means he is always in the mix for goal line carries or throws. The Jets have potentially a great schedule, but there is also the potential that they really just aren't that good and Darnold doesn't get his act together.

Schedule be damned.