NBC Sports Edge Forums

0.5PPR, 3 player keeper, 6-2 record:

Give: Alvin Kamara

Get: Josh Jacobs and Keenan Allen

i could use the solid third WR option in Allen and would hope he’d start having some more monster games down the stretch. Kamara is a beast though and could be a league winner after the bye. Keeper implication is that I lose Kamara as a keeper and would instead have Fournette, Jacobs, Mike Thomas, and Keenan Allen to choose from.

Worth it or stay put?

Just now, croikee said:

I love this trade.  I'm a Jacob's owner and have a nice man crush on the dude.  Can you secure Latavius Murray as well somehow and hold him through the  bye incase he gets an ingram role?  

I have Latavius Murray already

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the help. I think from a value perspective you're getting decent value (although probably losing the better play of the 3) but helps your WRs+ I have to think LAC turns it around a bit.

Not sure when your playoffs starts but I looked at remaining games and NO is 27th (i.e. higher difficulty) for RBs

https://fftoolbox.fulltimefantasy.com/football/strength_of_schedule.cfm?type=l&sortby=RB