NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2 Trades - WHIR

mvttchew

Standard scoring where we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex

I have 2 potential trades where if I accept one, I’d decline the other:
1. Give Mack + Mixon, Receive Fournette

2. Give Monty, Receive Hunter Henry

I’m starting CMC and Mack as my RB’s and Monty as my Flex. I have Hockenson as my TE. My other RBs are Mixon, RoJo, and Mattison. 
I like Mack because he has a 4th round keeper value for next year and is a solid RB2 who already had his bye. However, his schedule down the stretch looks brutal. Fournette is a workhorse and should positively regress for some TD’s. Health is a concern, but he’s been looking spry lately. Playoff schedule is very nice. If I took this trade, I wouldn’t go for Henry. But having CMC and a Fournette is mouth watering. Hunter Henry is definitely someone I can use to improve overall shape of my roster. But he has injury concerns and not sure how firing of the OC will do for him since Lynn is a run heavy type of guy. Also, Monty for him is a bit expensive. Other owner said he’d add pieces, but doesn’t know who and I don’t see anyone else I would want to make it worth it. 

thoughts? Leave your link! 

2 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

Monty = David Montgomery? If yes, I'd take the second deal. I wouldn't feel comfortable with Hockensen as my starting TE and Henry's getting a TON of targets. 

Yep, he is. Thanks. 
other than Henry, what other TE’s do you view high? Hooper and kittle are off limits, already tried trading with them to no avail. I feel like I can get slightly more with Monty. 

Edited by mvttchew

1 minute ago, mvttchew said:

Yep, he is. Thanks. 
other than Henry, what other TE’s do you view high? Hooper and kittle are off limits, already tried trading with them to no avail. I feel like I can get slightly more with Monty. 

Waller, if you believe in him. I'm not sure what to make of Engram and Ertz, but they would probably be solid targets too. Ertz first because he's in a better situation. 

• Thanks 1