NBC Sports Edge Forums

FA move McCoy, Singletary or J Williams? WHIR

How would you rank these 3 and and why? McCoy likely to get more touches but the other 2 doing pretty well considering limited touches. Looking for a potential flex player

Also Shepherd is avail but my WRs are stronger so leaning away from that. 

Are you saying those three are free agents? If so, damn.

I'd go w/McCoy first because that is one of the best offenses in football and Mahones will be back soon.

Then Singletary based on pure talent and Gore doesn't give much upside.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, FrancoJavierM said:

McCoy Singletary and Williams for me as well.

Thanks for mine!

I like this too. McCoy is legit and on a great offense. Singletary would be the best except he has Gore around, although better than the Williams scenario. Williams will have good games but I do not think he will be dependable. 

Jamaal williams! i cant beleive this is even a discussion.

Singletary did outsnap gore finally last week but still, i dont see big things from him

Mccoy, yes hes in a great offense but hes more of the runner in that offense, Damian williams is the pass back

Williams is getting touches in a great offense, passing and running and has a great oline

14 hours ago, bomont said:

I answer like a half-dozen "WHIR" posts and get one reply - apparently WHIR means something other than what I thought?

It just takes time and it depends on the hour in which you post as well.  

But me personally I'd go with Devin Singletary just because he has by far the most upside and given Frank Gore's age and mileage he is a higher risk for injury than most RBs (or he's just a damn cyborg sent back from the future to be a running back forever?)

Jamaal Williams would be my last choice Aaron Jones is full on the bell cow there in GB.

WHIR back

For me its Williams, Singletary, Mccoy.  

Williams:  Jones has not been able to stay healthy for a entire year yet in his career and GB RB usage has been awesome

Singletary: I just feel Gore offers no upside and Buffalo loss last weekend to Philly will help the coaching staff realize they need to get this kid more work

Mccoy: In basically a 50/50 split on a team that doesn't run the ball.  Plus he is not getting goal line work.  Don't see the upside everybody keeps talking about.

15 hours ago, bomont said:

I answer like a half-dozen "WHIR" posts and get one reply - apparently WHIR means something other than what I thought?

Answer mine ;)

Jamal williams - both back have flex value on GB

Singletary: BUFF is playing it real hard headed not getting him more touches. I think Williams nets you a better return in the short term, and every W counts.