NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion

6 minutes ago, razorramon said:

14 Team Dynasty - No starting QB avail in Waivers.  I have Keenum (Benched) and Newton (hurt), leaving me with no start-able QB currently.  I have $150 remaining from a $200 budget.  Chase Daniel is available along with Colt McCoy.

Thoughts on bid cost?  Looks like every other team has atleast one starter with a viable backup, but being dynasty, teams may over bid, just to have the depth..

My teams a middle of the pack team most likely to miss the playoffs...

Whatever you do bidding on those guys I'd go cheap - both CDan and McColt are temporary QB's who won't be starting for long...

• Like 1
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$28 on Singletary, $20 for Samuels 

It really depends on how much you need Hill, he’s probably just a fill in for the next two weeks and it’s not like Freeman was consistently producing. He could still have value as a spot start and pot

Try dropping the same player for the $4 and $2 bids (since only one will go through anyway), and the second player for the $0 bid (which will only go through if that guy wasn't scooped up in the $2 bi

38 minutes ago, dschddny said:

Yeah I'm thinking he could be had pretty cheap, most likely he's forgotten now after the bad week vs Buffalo.

Same league someone dropped Mike Williams, I'm thinking he's worth bidding for as well right?

I would bid higher on Williams.  Maybe 5% for Dorsett and 10% for Williams? Let us know how you make out tomorrow

20 hours ago, The Answer said:

How much for sanu in 12 teamer? Not the sexiest of pick ups, but with Devante Adams most likely sitting and byes happening, he’s not a terrible choice.  

if other teams are okay at WR, you may be able to get him for 5%. Like you said, may not be the sexiest, but don't overspend just to have a guy. 

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

How much would you put down for either R Jones II or J Samuels? Don't have Conner, but may be worth a stash, especially if Conner's ankle isn't ready for this weekend. 

I think people in 12+ will throw down at least 30 of 100 for Rojo. Conner should be fine though.

• Thanks 1
On 9/30/2019 at 12:31 PM, dschddny said:

Yeah I'm thinking he could be had pretty cheap, most likely he's forgotten now after the bad week vs Buffalo.

Same league someone dropped Mike Williams, I'm thinking he's worth bidding for as well right?

Yeah 

How much should I bid for Jordan Howard?

Was dropped right before last weeks explosion. 12 team, 1 PPR

Cohen and Samuels best available after him

I only have Zeke, Jones, and Breida on my roster at the moment, really need another, would be dropping Metcalf

$100 budget and I have $75, bid is currently at $28 with a $7 bid on Samuels as a backup option

1 hour ago, Theschmidt said:

How much should I bid for Jordan Howard?

Was dropped right before last weeks explosion. 12 team, 1 PPR

Cohen and Samuels best available after him

I only have Zeke, Jones, and Breida on my roster at the moment, really need another, would be dropping Metcalf

$100 budget and I have $75, bid is currently at $28 with a $7 bid on Samuels as a backup option

You currently have $28 & $7 for each?

Wouldn't go much higher on Howard. Maybe a bit more added to Samuels, cause it's hard to know what PIT is gonna do. Or go higher on Samuels if you think you can possibly flip him to the team that has Conners for a nice RB?

7 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

How much would you put down for either R Jones II or J Samuels? Don't have Conner, but may be worth a stash, especially if Conner's ankle isn't ready for this weekend. 

I am wondering the same for Rojo?

I already have Zeke, Carson, Mixon but looking to add more depth/future with Jones

Edited by norcallfootball
the same

Winning bid info for those that may want to adjust their bids before waivers clear for them

12 Team, .5 PPR, $100 FAAB budget

Ronald Jones TB - RB
$51 Winning Bid
$17 (Outbid)
$15 (Outbid)
$9 (Outbid)
$5 (Outbid)
$3 (Outbid)
$2 (Outbid)

Tennessee TEN - DEF
$3 Winning Bid
$2 (Outbid)
$1 (Outbid)

Philadelphia PHI - DEF
$4 Winning Bid
$2 (Outbid)
$2 (Outbid)
$2 (Outbid)

Robby Anderson NYJ - WR
$19 Winning Bid
$11 (Outbid)

Diontae Johnson PIT - WR
$6 Winning Bid
$5 (Outbid)
$2 (Outbid)

Jacoby Brissett IND - QB
$2 Waiver (no other competing bids)

Jimmy Graham GB - TE
$2 Waiver (no other competing bids)

• Thanks 1

Jags defense was dropped.  Our league cranks up defensive points quite a bit.  Sacks are 2, INT's are 3, bonus points for yardage allowed, 3 and outs forced = .25 pt, 4th down stops = 3 pts,  etc.  

Tennessee just went in my league for 10%  

Weird week for us - with the short benches and bye weeks starting I think people's line-ups are fairly set. Not as much activity on the wire. $100 budget, 16 teams:

Samuels $16

Auden Tate $15

Geronimo $11

Minshew $7

That's all, folks.

10 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

how much to bid for everett? $300 left out of $500 budget. 12 team deep league and need a TE..got hunter henry injured. A 'expert' friend told me $10?

Does the team that has Waller, have a solid back up for his bye week? If not, may need to bid a little more. 

• tonycpsu changed the title to 2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion
  • tonycpsu pinned this topic
  • tonycpsu unpinned this topic