2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$28 on Singletary, $20 for Samuels 

It really depends on how much you need Hill, he’s probably just a fill in for the next two weeks and it’s not like Freeman was consistently producing. He could still have value as a spot start and pot

Try dropping the same player for the $4 and $2 bids (since only one will go through anyway), and the second player for the $0 bid (which will only go through if that guy wasn't scooped up in the $2 bi

16 minutes ago, imaresqd1 said:

Playing in a dynasty FAAB league - PPR with 25 man rosters (12 team). Duke Johnson (BUF) & Brian Pringle (KC) are both on waiver. Which one to target? What % budget would you spend on them?

Being a dynasty, I would say 5% for Pringle. If Tyreek & Watkins both miss, Pringle's value goes up this week & with Hardman & Pringle both playing well, KC could very well trade or release Watkins, who while talented, seems to have the injury bug. 

23 hours ago, dannyz6969 said:

how much to bid for everett? $300 left out of $500 budget. 12 team deep league and need a TE..got hunter henry injured. A 'expert' friend told me $10?

Expert friend told you 2%?  I don't think that's enough given that you said it's a 12 team deep league.  Surely there are some in your league that have a tight end mess as well.

6 hours ago, ilikepieman said:

Planning to pick up Chase Edmonds as a lottery ticket, thinking 7% will be enough unless the DJ owner (1-4) is panicking

DJ owner here. You'd have to go higher to get him if you were in my league. 13 (100) is my current bid.

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

DJ owner here. You'd have to go higher to get him if you were in my league. 13 (100) is my current bid.

Yeah, I’ve been adjusting my bid throughout the day and just bumped it up to 12—I don’t really need the RB help, but idk what else I’m waiting to spend that money on. Interested to hear how much he goes for in different leagues with DJ’s situation up in the air

6 hours ago, CooL said:

Expert friend told you 2%?  I don't think that's enough given that you said it's a 12 team deep league.  Surely there are some in your league that have a tight end mess as well.

yes. another 'expert' said 5% since everett is a upside TE2 and they are dime a dozen..hm...what would you spend? im wracking my brain over this. i do have hunter henry coming back soon i guess.. 

3 minutes ago, DelfromMD said:

I have David Johnson and would be screwed if he doesn't play- please help!!!

How much do you have & do you think someone else will go after him? If so, probably 15%? Couple of earlier posts above have like $13-$15.

Thoughts on % to use on Fuller?

40 minutes ago, StacheMoney said:

FAAB PERCENTAGES

When referring to FAAB percentage, are we talking about initial or remaining budget?? Thanks!

% is based on overall initial budget.

In my example above your post, it was 17 out of my initial 100, or 17%.

Edited by Trifecta

Malcolm Brown and Darrell Henderson were both dropped in my 12 team PPR league this week prior to the news of Gurley potentially sitting.  What percentages do you think sound right for both of them (i do not own Gurley if it matters)?

On 10/10/2019 at 1:01 PM, herschel said:

Malcolm Brown and Darrell Henderson were both dropped in my 12 team PPR league this week prior to the news of Gurley potentially sitting.  What percentages do you think sound right for both of them (i do not own Gurley if it matters)?

I play in a waiver priority league but have hoarded my number 2 priority and am putting in a claim in Brown. Probably equates to 30-40 pct FAAB

4 hours ago, Languistic01 said:

Someone dropped Aaron Rodgers in my 14 team league. I currently have Jameis and wondering how much FAAB would be reasonable to spend?

Maybe 5%? Rodgers isn’t past Rodgers. With or without Davante he doesn’t look the same. This is just a totally different offense now. You’re better off with Winston.

• tonycpsu changed the title to 2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion
  • tonycpsu pinned this topic
  • tonycpsu unpinned this topic