2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

$28 on Singletary, $20 for Samuels 

It really depends on how much you need Hill, he’s probably just a fill in for the next two weeks and it’s not like Freeman was consistently producing. He could still have value as a spot start and pot

Try dropping the same player for the $4 and $2 bids (since only one will go through anyway), and the second player for the $0 bid (which will only go through if that guy wasn't scooped up in the $2 bi

On 10/10/2019 at 4:01 PM, herschel said:

Malcolm Brown and Darrell Henderson were both dropped in my 12 team PPR league this week prior to the news of Gurley potentially sitting.  What percentages do you think sound right for both of them (i do not own Gurley if it matters)?

He was going for a ton a couple of weeks ago, so I'd imagine maybe half?

On 10/12/2019 at 10:00 PM, DekuTree said:

Hunter Henry was dropped in my league. I've already dropped OJH, and am sitting on Delanie right now.
Have 34/100 left, how much would you drop on him? 
Half PPR, 10-team

After last nights game, it will probably take all $34. Especially since the team that has Dissly, just lost him ros. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:15 AM, FitzMagic said:

We have an extra flex in my league instead of TE specific spot. So, TE isn’t as valuable as it normally would be. Evan Engram was dropped. How much FAAB would you drop on him out of $100?

Thinking $20-$30?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

After last nights game, it will probably take all $34. Especially since the team that has Dissly, just lost him ros. 

Got him for $9 Sunday morning. No one else put in a bid, but I'm absolutely fine with that. 
Has happened twice this season, where I way overpaid for someone that no one else bid on.

Netted McLaurin and Henry.
I'm fine dropping 1/3 of my budget on these guys 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
Just now, FitzMagic said:

I would not touch that backfield. A triple committee. Throw like 5%, maybe? Even that's pretty steep. Are you desperate for RB?

Not super desperate, but it's basically only James Conner and Kerryon on my squad.  With Conner's bye, I'm looking to add someone.  Hines is also available and I plan on bidding on them both.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, goincommando said:

Kenyan Drake was dropped in my league during the most recent waiver period.  These accelerated trade rumors have me wondering how much to bid.  Could pay off nicely depending on the landing spot.

Depends on where he goes. Like the idea of picking him up, but wouldn't spend a ton. Maybe $10-$15? Let others come here & assist as well.

3 minutes ago, herschel said:

What percentage are we dropping on Sanu?

Wouldn't break the bank, but possibly $10-$15, depending on how much you have left. Good player & agree with other posts that he will help NE more in real football, but not sure on FF. Can see Daniels dialing up more throws by WR, since both Sanu & Edelman can throw the rock. Should be interesting. 

5 hours ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

his week, i expect Ty Johnson to go for a pretty penny....has great athleticism from what I remember and has the looks of having the role in Det until Kerryon back.

otherwise....not much out there from what I see....maybe dome flyers....Cam Newton? Walton?

Thoughts on what to spend for Ty, now that Kerryon is being placed on IR? 

Go after AJ Brown?

4 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Not sold on him being the RB for DET going forward? 

Not really. They could just bring in someone else. Logically, in their position, they should just ride the rookie. But I think they'll bring in a vet like Ajayi. Split work between the two and mix JD in there. I could easily do $50 though if I really needed the RB help. At this point you have to go after what you need.

• Like 1
  • tonycpsu changed the title to 2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion
  • tonycpsu pinned this topic
  • tonycpsu unpinned this topic