Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion


tonycpsu
 Share

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

I'm sorry $3 isn't going to cut it in a redraft. id easily spend 20% in my 12 man

This is the % range I'm leaning towards. I'd be dropping TEN D for him (which I preemptively stashed for Week 3 vs JAX). It's a keeper league too and would be keepable for a 3rd next year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This might not be the most helpful guide, but posting for laughs 😄. We have a guy who reads every FF site out there and spends his FAAB within the first two or three weeks every year. This year he surpassed himself: $100 budget, 16-team league, very competitive:

Mecole Hardman - $71 (next bid $9. Told you he was nuts)

John Brown - $29 ($23. That's his entire budget gone. I won't include his bids for any other player!)

Terry Maclaurin - $24 ($14)

Marquise Brown - $22 ($15)

Chris Thompson - $18 ($9)

Malcolm Brown - $16 ($12)

Ronald Jones - $15

John Ross - $15

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, leffe186 said:

This might not be the most helpful guide, but posting for laughs 😄. We have a guy who reads every FF site out there and spends his FAAB within the first two or three weeks every year. This year he surpassed himself: $100 budget, 16-team league, very competitive:

Mecole Hardman - $71 (next bid $9. Told you he was nuts)

John Brown - $29 ($23. That's his entire budget gone. I won't include his bids for any other player!)

Terry Maclaurin - $24 ($14)

Marquise Brown - $22 ($15)

Chris Thompson - $18 ($9)

Malcolm Brown - $16 ($12)

Ronald Jones - $15

John Ross - $15

 

 

I just wanted to write how cheap these guys went in a 16 team league but you have short benches there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dorwell said:

I just wanted to write how cheap these guys went in a 16 team league but you have short benches there.

 

Yeah, good spot though. Right now the best guys available are essentially all the guys dropped at the waiver wire. You have to make some hard decisions because we make people field full line-ups, so there's not much room for maneuver. It's a conscious decision to make waiver wires more interesting and encourage trades.

 

Best way to make FAAB calls is to know your league members, and the history.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, bob123dude said:

Robby Anderson was dropped during waivers.  How much should he go for on the second wave of waivers?

Doesn't Anderson become a free agent after a day or two on waivers?

And than go back to waivers when his game starts if he's not picked up. 

Edited by weakkneeswilly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Doesn't Anderson become a free agent after a day or two on waivers?

And than go back to waivers when his game starts if he's not picked up. 

Not in my league.  It's a continuous FAAB system.  As soon as I posted that questions the Darnold news came out.  Forget Robby without him under center.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, johnny5000 said:

Melvin Gordon just got dropped. 12 team league.

Worth spending my remaining $33/100 on him or not worth the hassle? 

(I already spent most of my FAAB for the year this week.)

Not worth the hassle. Let the vultures fight over him. I own him and it is killing me to even keep him. I don’t envision a positive outcome.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

To flat out win him 10-15%

Might be able to steal him for less. 7%ish

Yeah, I don't have that much FAAB left, so I'm definitely aiming to steal Mostert for 7-9%. If someone outbids me by a wide margin, that's fine by me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm thinking a FAAB bid on Demarcus Robinson will be rather high after this week.

12 Team, 0.5 PPR

Dede Westbrook is my WR3 (we start three wide receivers), so I figure a 22.5% bid might do it, or higher than that? We use $100 FAAB, and I have all of mine banked.

What do you guys think about Demarcus Robinson if he's still out there in yours?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • tonycpsu changed the title to 2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion
  • tonycpsu pinned this topic
  • tonycpsu unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...